Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 21:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blizzard: Server issues in WoW, SC2, D3 and HS!

Discussion on Blizzard: Server issues in WoW, SC2, D3 and HS! within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1804
Received Thanks: 2,598
Blizzard: Server issues in WoW, SC2, D3 and HS!

The past few days don't seem to be the best ones for Blizzard. Massive connection issues occurred in the four online games World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, Starcraft 2 and Hearthstone, giving players enough time to complain about these in the official forums.

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2013, 15:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
Report Blizzard.
Old 12/22/2013, 20:41   #3

elite*gold: 0
Haha, true REPORT

Tags
blizzard, d3, hs, sc2, wow

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[DO P-Server] [Help] VPS issues
07/23/2013 - DarkOrbit - 0 Replies
I am having trouble with other users connecting to my server with VPS, I have used Hamachi before and worked just fine. What can I do so the server wont block outside connections from my network. Do I need to edit my Apache so it can accept connection to my website? :confused: It would be very helpful if we used Teamviewer, to resolve this problem, thank you for your future support. I've sent days on this, hours and hours wasted tiring to fix this problem. :( ...
A7 Issues with my server
03/16/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
So i have i have been searching for the last few days now. so i finally find a good place to download a clean A7 server files. i get them applied i think. they came with a bin and data folder. so i put the date folder into the my old client and the bin folder in there. i went threw changed all the ips and thn took the share folder and put it in the server sided share folder. now i needa know if thats correct cuz it is supposed to have the aloken in there and i dont see her. it also deleted my...
Server.dat Issues
12/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hi Guys. Im having a few problems, Ive been playing on Qonquer fine for the last 2 months untill the new server group fairy tales came into place. I have my client updated as Qonquer instructed and extracted the zip folder for the patches he provided. Ive had Qonquer working for the past few months and everything was fine untill the new servers came out so Im thinking maybe its a server.dat problem as Qonquer didnt update the server.dat he has on his site. If anyone has Qonquer working and a...