Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A Healing Tips for Aion Players

Discussion on A Healing Tips for Aion Players within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A Healing Tips for Aion Players

Aion, also known as The Tower of AION in Japan, is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game released by NCsoft, a major Korean game developer. Aion was up until May 20, 2009 known as "Aion: The Tower of Eternity", but it was released in North America under the title of Aion. The game combines PvP and PvE in a fantasy game environment.

I know that many people are still playing
the game and probablely need help and Aion kinah. Here, I will share my experience about healing tips with them. I sincerely hope it can help Aion players more or less.

Healing in MMO games is a deceptive practice. It is a skill that, while easy to learn, is difficult to master. The gap between a skilled healer and novice becomes clear when dealing with stressful situations, large group combat, and difficult mob encounters, all likely to appear in Warhammer Online.

The aim of this article is to provide some brief principles into the world of effective healing in MMO games and, specifically. This will not be a guide for an individual class or a detailed write-up of what skills to use when. This will be intended for people who have little experience with healing in MMOs or people who are looking for some ways to sharpen up their playing.

Personally, we have played healers across several different varieties of MMO games, and eventually you become familiar with the tricks of the trade. When healing, the only number that matters is zero. No matter how many health points one of your allies has, the most important health point is zero.

Everything else is a buffer. Now, does that mean you should let his health (aion kina) run down to nothing before healing him? Of course it is not. As a healer, you should be focusing on the pace of the battle and how fast your allies health runs down.

Depending on how fast someone is taking damage, you should begin healing when they have half of their life remaining. Your purpose is to keep someone from dying, not to keep their health maxed
out all the time. Keep that in mind as you spread heals around your targets. Be aware of your group’s priorities.
You will learn from those skills after reading it. Just have fun!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aion Tips: Survive in the Abyss
03/01/2010 - Foreign Games - 0 Replies
Sometimes, the condition in the game is tough, and the rate of sucess is rare, then how to survive? Huh, today we are sharing some quick aion tips for helping you to survive in the abyss in Aion Tower of Eternity easier, hope these tips would be useful for you. The Abyss in Aion Tower of Eternity is between Asmodae and Elysea in Atreia. This is where the PvPvE (Player vs. Player vs. Environment) battles take place and the area is restricted to players at Level 25 and above. You can gain...
Aion Tips - Not sure where to post
10/08/2009 - Aion Guides & Strategies - 2 Replies
Hey guys found this on another site. * Roads aren't always the fastest way between two points. Go offroad! You won't have to worry about aggro (kill on sight mobs) until you get into your level 6 or level 7 quests. * Remember that you can gather multiple times on each Angelica node, but Angelica grows throughout the intro areas, so don't worry about getting your ten on the first trip. It's good to get in the habit of gathering whenever you stumble across a node, since you'll have at least...
AION tips and tricks from LoadingScreen
07/15/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
Hi i have made a list of the loadingscreen hints/tips/tricks shows if you enter the world. its a picture cause i didnt had time to copy them in a textfile. if someone of you could do this i would appreciate it . maybe some are named twice and i think that even some are missing. so if you know one missing just post it. ------------------------------------------------- ------------------ German:
Priest raid healing tips
06/26/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I decided to share a few tips with people for healing as a priest, I'm one of the best healers in my guild on the server I play on(constantly topping the healing charts in raids) and I've seen other priests healing very inefficiently (especially in raids such as ulduar 25) and just thought I'd give you guys some tips as to how to improve your healing. BTW This guide is for a holy priest with some talents in disc for inner focus. First off, as every good healer knows, you have to...
Small tips for new rose players.
10/25/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
Heres some tips for ROSE players, really for new ones. 1)Dont always sell at the NPC's, if you wait most of the time you can get a much better price by looking around and also selling at your own stores. 2)Dont put all your points onto charm because if you do more monsters will attack you more then normal. It depends on class, but if your a solder you will want to put points to strengh, if your a muse even out points bettwen charm and others so that in a quest you dont get over whelmed...