Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Small tips for new rose players.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Heres some tips for ROSE players, really for new ones.

1)Dont always sell at the NPC's, if you wait most of the time you can get a much better price by looking around and also selling at your own stores.

2)Dont put all your points onto charm because if you do more monsters will attack you more then normal.
It depends on class, but if your a solder you will want to put points to strengh, if your a muse even out points bettwen charm and others so that in a quest you dont get over whelmed by the enemy.

3)If you want to buy something ask around for prices, dont just go for the first guy you see.

4)When your a higher level, it is important to always try and team with a support muse.

5)If your a weaker player/noob, then it is important to try and ks other players high level kills, this will result in alot more exp.

6)When you reach level 30, as a solder and a muse you will gain the skill, "whirlwind" move yourself into larger and thicker spawns, using this skill in these types of spawns will result in a high exp gain.

Enjoy and more coming!

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

If the sound files are getting on your nerves, like the constant file of walking on various kinds of flooring, simply go into your rose program and you can easyily take out the sound files annoying you, this has been tried with the Step_solid sound file, made the game so much more enjoyable.

Old   #3

haha funny ''5)If your a weaker player/noob, then it is important to try and ks other players high level kills, this will result in alot more exp.'' good guide tho!
Old   #4

lol

Old   #5

6)When you reach level 30, as a solder and a muse you will gain the skill, "whirlwind" move yourself into larger and thicker spawns, using this skill in these types of spawns will result in a high exp gain.

hmm what is this skill? i got a full support muse and would love to use this skill XD? you mean like blood charm?