Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion
You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AION tips and tricks from LoadingScreen

Discussion on AION tips and tricks from LoadingScreen within the Aion forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AION tips and tricks from LoadingScreen

Hi i have made a list of the loadingscreen hints/tips/tricks shows if you enter the world.

its a picture cause i didnt had time to copy them in a textfile. if someone of you could do this i would appreciate it .

maybe some are named twice and i think that even some are missing. so if you know one missing just post it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
German:
Zusammenfassung der Ladebildschirm-Tipps. Derzeit noch als JPG. Wenn einer lust hat kann er es in ein txt umwandeln und hier posten.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/14/2009, 21:02   #2

Here are all the tips written in the bottom of the loading screen:

Tip: Being defeated by a character from the opposing faction in PvP will not cause you to lose EXP.
Tip: Being defeated by a character from the opposing faction in PvP will cause you to lose Abyss Points.
Tip: You can learn new skills by buying Skill Manuals from Class Instructors or Preceptors.
Tip: Access Help by pressing the 'H' key.
Tip: Once you reach Level 6, you will lose some EXP when you die.\nSome lost EXP can be restored by Soul Healers.
Tip: Binding at an Obelisk will change where you resurrect when you die.\nSearch for nearby Obelisks by typing '/PathFinding Obelisk'.
Tip: The Abyss is available to characters of Level 25 and higher.
Tip: Link to item information in chat by Ctrl-right-clicking the item.
Tip: Link to quest information in chat by Ctrl-right-clicking the quest title in the Quest Log.
Tip: Link to crafting information in chat by Ctrl-right-clicking' the name of the item in the craft window.
Tip: Click the names of other characters in chat to view their class, level and other information.
Tip: Try on items by Ctrl-clicking the weapon or armor.
Tip: Change the camera angle while moving without changing the direction of your movement by pressing Shift and holding the right mouse button.
Tip: Toggle auto-run either by clicking both mouse buttons at once or by pressing NumLock.
Tip: Reduce loading time by adjusting settings in 'Menu - Options - Graphics Optiuons'.\nOr, allow the system to auto-detect optimal settings with 'Auto Preference'.
Tip: Send and receive mail by using the Mailbox.
Tip: Falling from a great height will cause you to suffer damage, or even to die.
Tip: You can ascend as a Daeva and choose a new sub-class when you reach Level 10.
Tip: The green gauge on the Fly button displays the remaining flying time.
Tip: After becoming a Daeva, you can glide by pressing the Space Bar in the middle of a jump.
Tip: When you want to group with another character, check that you are in the same channel.\nView the channel number at 'Menu - Service - Change Channel'.
Tip: Toggle flight by clicking the Fly button.
Tip: Aggressive monsters and characters from the opposing race are displayed as red dots on the Compass.
Tip: Whisper to the last person you sent a Whisper to by pressing 'T'.
Tip: View a quest in the Quest Tracker by checking the box beside the quest title.\nThis allows you to monitor your quest progress while playing.
Tip: Click blue words in the Quest Log for more detailed information on that person, place, or item.
Tip: Open the Info Window or view the shortcut keys by clicking 'Menu' at the bottom of the screen.
Tip: Group Leaders can display the Sign by right-clicking the Target Window.
Tip: Press 'B' to activate and deactivate the equipped Power Shards.
Tip: Easily locate NPCs by typing '/PathFinding NPCname' in chat.\nType '/PathFinding' again to cancel the search.
Tip: Hit 'N' key to activate the transparent overlay map in order to view both the map and the game screen at the same time.
Tip: You can link to a location in chat by Ctrl + right-clicking the location on the map.
Tip: Right-click a location link on the map to open a pop-up menu.
Tip: Click 'Pass' in the Work Order tab of the Mission/Quest Window to cancel the Work Order quest currently in progress.
Tip: When your craft skill is maxed out for your current level, talk to a crafting master to access the next level.
Tip: View the current week's Legion and Character rankings by clicking 'Influence Ratio' at the bottom of the screen.
Tip: Create a new Legion by visiting the Legion Administration Offices in the city.
Tip: By moving about during combat, you can increase your defense or attack.\nOn-screen arrows indicate the current active bonuses.
Tip: Uup to three additional Quickbars are available in 'Options - Game Options - User Interface'.
Tip: Fortresses and cities have warehouses where you can store spare items.
Tip: All characters on an account share the same account warehouse.
Tip: Expand your inventory (Cube) space by visiting a cube craftsman.
Tip: Rifts are corridors leading into enemy territory, and there is a limit on the number of users who can travel through one.
Tip: Toggle the altitude lock while flying by pressing 'Scroll Lock'.
Tip: Save the location information shown in chat to your Memo Pad by right-clicking it.\nView it at 'Menu - Community - Memo Pad'.
Tip: When your race captures a fortress in the Abyss, it temporarily boosts the abilities of all members of your race.
Tip: The race with a significantly reduced Influence Ratio is given a boost to its abilities during PVP.
Tip: Purchase items from Abyss Contributors with Abyss Points.
Tip: You can consume both food and beverages at the same time.
Tip: At Level 20, you can take quests to become qualified to equip Stigma Stones.
Tip: The ranks of items are displayed as white for Normal, green for Rare, blue for Legendary and yellow for Unique.
Tip: Starting at Level 30, you can visit special vendors in cities to modify the appearance of your items.
Tip: Visit Godstone Socketers in cities to equip Godstones on your items.
Tip: The types of quest available include 'Missions', 'Quests', and 'Work Orders.
Tip: When a quest marker appears as a double-ended arrow, it means that the reward differs according to the choices you make.
Tip: Clicking the mouse wheel rotates your view by 180 degrees.
Tip: Press 'Shift+Z' to switch between primary and secondary weapon sets.
Tip: Characters who receive express mail do not need to go to a Mailbox to read the mail.
Tip: When you receive an Express Mail, you can read it immediately by clicking the Express Mail Icon above the Compass.
Tip: View the information of the chain skill you will be using next by clicking Chain Skill Info on the Skill Window
Tip: Cycle through nearby targets by pressing 'Tab'.
Tip: The number of dots at the left of the Target Window varies depending on the difficulty of the monster.
Tip: Some NPCs that wander about instead of remaining on one spot. Also, some NPCs only appear at specific times.
Tip: View the current status of the Abyss War by selecting the Abyss on the map.
Tip: At Legion Level 3, you can register custom Legion emblems.
Tip: DP does not reset until the character has been logged off for 5 minutes.
Tip: A well-timed attack can interrupt an enemy's skill.
Tip: Abnormal conditions may cause you to become temporarily immobilized or unable to fight.
Tip: When Bleeding, Poisoned, or Burned, you will suffer damage at regular intervals.
Tip: You do not lose EXP when you are killed in the Arena.
Tip: Spiritmasters can issue commands to spirits by using the Command button.
Tip: When you transform into an animal by using an item, you will not be able to use any skills.
Tip: Dredgion is more likely to appear to the race with higher Influence Ratio.
Tip: Artifacts can play an important strategic role in Fortress Battles.
Tip: You can earn Abyss Points by hunting monsters in the Abyss.
Tip: The use of certain special skills depends on your Abyss Ranking.
Tip: Teleporting is more expensive when a Fortress Battle is in progress in the Abyss.
Tip: Castle Gates can be repaired using the Caste Gate Repairing Device.
Tip: A fortress loses the protection of its Aetheric Field when the Aetheric Field Generator is destroyed.
Tip: High level enchantment stones have a higher success rate.
Tip: You can obtain enchantment stones by using extraction tools on equipment.
Tip: You can obtain high level enchantment stones from high rank items.
Tip: A failed enchantment attempt weakens previous enchantments 1 level.
Tip: To use a Godstone to strengthen an item, visit a Godstone Socketer.
Tip: Soul Bound items cannot be sold or traded.
Tip: Divide stacks of items in your inventory by Shift + double-clicking the stack.
Tip: A critical success during crafting will result in your creating an item one rank higher.
Tip: Increase your crafting skills easily by completing Work Orders.
Tip: You may decide on the ownership of an item by rolling a dice.
Tip: You may decide on the ownership of an item through Instant Account Settling.
Tip: Sell all junk items at once by clicking 'Sell all Misc' in the Sell Window.
Tip: Access the broker service through Broker NPCs.
Tip: Once your Legion is Level 2 or higher, you can use the Legion Item Merchant.
Tip: You can attach items or Kinah to mail that you send.
Tip: When mail arrives for you, an icon will appear above the Compass.
Tip: Press the Auto Arrange Inventory button at the bottom of your Cube to sort items by type.
Tip: Be careful of deep water; you could get hurt, or even die, in it.
Tip: Flying potions increase the duration of your flying time.
Tip: You cannot use items while gliding.
Tip: Once you become a Daeva, you can use a teleporter to travel to other regions and cities.
Tip: You cannot use items while on an airship or floating stone.
Tip: Communicate with other people via the Skills window or the chat box by using Emotes.
Tip: Make skills and items more accessible by dragging them to the Quickbars.
Tip: You can lock the Quickbar slots by clicking the padlock icon at the left of the Quickbar.
Tip: Press 'F12' take clean screenshots without the UI in the pictures.
Tip: Pressing 'Shift + F12' in a populated area will hide all other characters on the screen.
Tip: When your icon is shown as red on the Compass, it means you are at an altitude where you could die if you fall.
Tip: Hit 'Enter' to begin typing in chat.
Tip: You can detach the tabs from the Chat Window and put them anywhere on the screen.
Tip: You can send a Whisper to the last person you sent a Whisper to by pressing 'Tab' while in the Chat Window.
Tip: You can view the Tutorial at any time by going to '1:1 Petition - Tutorial'.
Tip: You can view a list of skills related to your class in the Chain Skill Info section of the Skill Window.
Tip: Hit 'V' to open the Friends Window, where you can find and add friends.
Tip: In 'Options - Game Options - Combat Info', you can toggle the option 'Display distance from target'.
Tip: Switch between UI styles at 'Options - Game Options - User Interface'.
Tip: Macros allow more convenient access to chains of actions that you perform frequently.
Tip: Double-click the Group Window to auto-follow the selected group member.
Tip: Many important hints for quests appear in NPC dialogs and cutscenes.
Tip: Coin Quests will reward you with many Coins, which can be exchanged for valuable rare rewards.
Tip: Certain monsters drop items that allow you to start a quest.
Tip: Be careful when a monster shouts for help during combat, because their companions may join the fray.
Tip: Monsters with unique names are very powerful, but they drop good items.
Tip: When attacking enemy bases, be wary of their NPC allies. They have powerful stats and skills in comparison to normal monsters.
Tip: There is a low chance of treasure boxes yielding good items.
Tip: Some skills cannot be used while flying.
Tip: You cannot request a duel with someone who is in the middle of combat or trade.
Tip: In the Arena, everyone outside your group counts as an enemy.
Tip: Taxes and the price of goods will fluctuate according to the Influence Ratio of each race.
Tip: You can check the number of members allowed to register and the remaining number of resurrections from the tool tip of the Kisk.
Tip: You remove Manastones from an item by visiting a Manastone Remover.
Tip: Remove dye using a dye remover bought from a vendor.
Tip: The Aether Crystals floating in the sky can be converted to materials for crafting by extracting their enery, and then converting them.
Tip: You can increase your Legion's level by collecting Abyss Points.
Tip: You can create a private chat channel for you and your friends.\nCommands for this channel can be viewed by clicking the Speech Bubble Icon on the Chat Window.
Tip: Hit 'Y' to open a private store.
Tip: Some quests cannot be carried out unless you have a specific title.
Tip: You can check the current time and whether it's day or night on the icon next to the Compass.
Tip: Hover the mouse over a fortress or artifact icon on the Abyss map for detailed information.
Tip: You can change the size of UI with the slider in 'Menu - Options - Game Options - User Interface.
Tip: There are peddler NPCs that only appear at certain times or during events.
Tip: Match your skills against other players by requesting a duel.\nRight-click the desired opponent to send a request.
Tip: Go to 'Options - Game Options - Combat Info' and to enable the option to 'View your target's target'.
Tip: Send a Whisper to someone by typing '/Whisper TargetName Message' in chat.

I have foud this in enu.pak/Data/Strings/Strings_tip.xml use my tool for open this enu.pak:
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2009, 13:35   #3

oh nice