Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FlyFF Tab System (Target)

Discussion on FlyFF Tab System (Target) within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FlyFF Tab System (Target)

Hello guys,

i would like to know, if you could somehow manipulate or change the tab or target system of the official FlyFF v21 to back how it was in V19.

Right now the tab system gets you a random really far next to you or even your own teammates.

Is it possble to reverse this change on the resource or cant this be changed without the developers patching it?

Thanks and greetings
Old 10/13/2020, 19:19   #2

not possible just with resource
Old 10/14/2020, 12:21   #3

i remember people could edit the resource on official flyff (as example with propmover)

Doesnt the same logic apply here for the Tab system? Can someone verify this?

Thanks and greeting
Old 10/14/2020, 14:19   #4

elite*gold: 1825
Received Thanks: 1,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAllfather View Post
i remember people could edit the resource on official flyff (as example with propmover)

Doesnt the same logic apply here for the Tab system? Can someone verify this?

Thanks and greeting
No this logic does not apply here. It is possible to create an external tool to get the result you want by pressing tab but i assume you are using it to farm then a bot would be the better and more easy way.
Old 10/14/2020, 14:23   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by /Aiden\ View Post
No this logic does not apply here. It is possible to create an external tool to get the result you want by pressing tab but i assume you are using it to farm then a bot would be the better and more easy way.
Im looking to use it for pvp because right now the tab system is probably considered to be 'bugged'.

Sometimes you use tab in siege and get team mates or even buff pets on target? If you know theres such a tool for it or could give me some tips how to do it I would be grateful.
Old 10/14/2020, 15:29   #6

Quote:
Im looking to use it for pvp because right now the tab system is probably considered to be 'bugged'.

Sometimes you use tab in siege and get team mates or even buff pets on target? If you know theres such a tool for it or could give me some tips how to do it I would be grateful.
I am no PVP player since v9 anymore. There is no tool that can do that yet but it is definitely not very hard to do just takes some time to tweak things out (especially if you are not playing pvp yourself).
The only thing that can be used is something that is called a "cc bot" if i am correct wich spams the TAB Key so you will always try to target the closest player.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2020, 20:48   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by /Aiden\ View Post
I am no PVP player since v9 anymore. There is no tool that can do that yet but it is definitely not very hard to do just takes some time to tweak things out (especially if you are not playing pvp yourself).
The only thing that can be used is something that is called a "cc bot" if i am correct wich spams the TAB Key so you will always try to target the closest player.
Such tool would indeed be useful. You can test the tab function without taping into PvP.

Im right now standing in flaris next to a friend spam tab and get like 2 targets super far away switching between each other instead of it rotating.
Old 10/14/2020, 21:50   #8

Quote:
Such tool would indeed be useful. You can test the tab function without taping into PvP.

Im right now standing in flaris next to a friend spam tab and get like 2 targets super far away switching between each other instead of it rotating.
Tab seems to be really a little bit random unless only a very few ppl are next to you. I've quickly created a Tab spammer to test it. IDK if it would be useful in PVP.

Old 10/15/2020, 18:15   #9

Unfortunately it wouldnt be useful just because it would skip on the person u want on target.

Now on pvp u get basically chased by people and cant get them on target. I hope we can get more opinions
Old 10/20/2020, 15:03   #10

up
Old 10/20/2020, 15:30   #11

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Unfortunately it wouldnt be useful just because it would skip on the person u want on target.

Now on pvp u get basically chased by people and cant get them on target. I hope we can get more opinions
Im quite unsure how you ideally imagine it to work. So im unsure how to answer this properly.

If you wish it to take the closest target, the code-wise solution would be rather easy, if you want it to rotate between all players staticly it would be quite alot work to achieve that, a mix of those 2 options then again would be aswell not be too complex to create ( 1st closest,2nd closest, etc ).

All this is bound to a side effect aswell, it could be eventually possible that the game lags and the fresh selected target gets overwritten by the games tab func. Means you would need to disable it which is only possible with assembly changes, which gets detected by gameguard. ( thats ofc bypassable, but probably not worth the effort, even tho i got the code for it lying arround. Thanks to goat for the initial hint on private.

As you might realize now, theres no easy 5 minute craft solution for this, and i doubt Any1 invests his time to push something like that for free if at all..

Hope i did not crush dreams.. you can still try to request it from the game devs, which i personally dont think they'll even read it.

Cheer net
Old 10/20/2020, 21:39   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by netHoxInc View Post
Im quite unsure how you ideally imagine it to work. So im unsure how to answer this properly.

If you wish it to take the closest target, the code-wise solution would be rather easy, if you want it to rotate between all players staticly it would be quite alot work to achieve that, a mix of those 2 options then again would be aswell not be too complex to create ( 1st closest,2nd closest, etc ).

All this is bound to a side effect aswell, it could be eventually possible that the game lags and the fresh selected target gets overwritten by the games tab func. Means you would need to disable it which is only possible with assembly changes, which gets detected by gameguard. ( thats ofc bypassable, but probably not worth the effort, even tho i got the code for it lying arround. Thanks to goat for the initial hint on private.

As you might realize now, theres no easy 5 minute craft solution for this, and i doubt Any1 invests his time to push something like that for free if at all..

Hope i did not crush dreams.. you can still try to request it from the game devs, which i personally dont think they'll even read it.

Cheer net
I think u underestimate the request for such a tool for the official flyff. If its so easy maybe add it to your bot and more players including those that dont farm will buy ur bot (useful for any class not just rangers on pvp)

Greetings
Old 10/21/2020, 00:08   #13

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
I think u underestimate the request for such a tool for the official flyff. If its so easy maybe add it to your bot and more players including those that dont farm will buy ur bot (useful for any class not just rangers on pvp)

Greetings
Not sure if I underestimate it. People can and usually do request things, but this type of request never made it's way to me, atleast not for official flyff.

Sure there's ofc people out there who dont suggest stuff and secretly have good ideas in mind but unless the demand is that small, the work for it would not be worth it. I'll consider it if this ever changes tho.

EDIT: By all of this, you still did not explain what you exactly are looking for btw. Incase you feel like lighten up this secret for me
Old 10/21/2020, 00:28   #14

Quote:
Not sure if I underestimate it. People can and usually do request things, but this type of request never made it's way to me, atleast not for official flyff.

Sure there's ofc people out there who dont suggest stuff and secretly have good ideas in mind but unless the demand is that small, the work for it would not be worth it. I'll consider it if this ever changes tho.

EDIT: By all of this, you still did not explain what you exactly are looking for btw. Incase you feel like lighten up this secret for me
Well I'm looking for the old tab system for pvp basically. So that if u press the 'Tab' key you get the closest targets to you and not some random target far away. Atm you can spam tab next to 2 guys infront of you and 2 behind you and only get 2 of them in the front of your camera view on target.

You can try it in flaris by standing into the crowd which should give you more targets right? You stand in the crowd and only get 2 targets instead of rotating between different players next to you (around you) not based in camera view or whatsoever

Greetings
Old 10/21/2020, 00:31   #15

Quote:

Honestly it would be great if you could make the external tool to be like v19 in which where you press tab it targets the closest enemy and not buff pets or people on the same team

It just needs to change target when you press tab not autospamming it