Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FlyFF Tab System (Target)

Discussion on FlyFF Tab System (Target) within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/21/2020, 00:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
alot of people would actually find this extremely useful because the current tab on v21 targets pets,your team mates and sometimes you press it and it doesnt even target anything. If someone can actually test it out so you can see what we mean maybe you can have a better understanding of what we mean. Some pservers have managed to have this fixed and working perfect. I guess this issue only comes with v21
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2020, 09:15   #17

elite*gold: 2
Im hella busy with major updates on aibot, but if i find time i will eventually create a simple tab target sys for officials.

Just if i find time. And due to requiring a global hotkey, there will be no was for supporting multi clients. Changing clients should not be an issue tho

Cheers
Old 10/22/2020, 00:12   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by netHoxInc View Post
Im hella busy with major updates on aibot, but if i find time i will eventually create a simple tab target sys for officials.

Just if i find time. And due to requiring a global hotkey, there will be no was for supporting multi clients. Changing clients should not be an issue tho

Cheers
Would be much appreciated if you need any further explanations I can add you on discord
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2020, 09:19   #19

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by karanvir1234 View Post
Would be much appreciated if you need any further explanations I can add you on discord
Yea please do so, i will be home in like 9 hrs