Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 06:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Game has no tab-target system. How to bot?

Discussion on Game has no tab-target system. How to bot? within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Game has no tab-target system. How to bot?

Hi guys. My question is in the title. I can use uopilot to set up the skills, and rest, and etc.
My question is what program can I use to switch between mobs, if the game has no tab-targeting system.
Old 04/07/2015, 17:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Reverse the targeting system. I am pretty sure its ID based so there might be some function which takes the entity id as a parameter. Problem: Finding those entity ids... -> Find the entity array there might be some id probably.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Idea] System - Target
01/12/2014 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Example: http://i.imgur.com/0IfBd4i.png This new target will show which player is targeting. For example: I'm attacking a monster, then the monster will target me. Or I clicked on a player, put him as a target.
Black-Sro|Cap100/PVE|iSro File| System Coin | Jop Trader System |Easy Game | More!
08/12/2013 - SRO PServer Advertising - 10 Replies
____removed___
Heroes - Invalid Target/Sorry you cant damage that target
04/11/2012 - Minecraft - 0 Replies
Hallo, In Heroes gibt es ja verschiedene skills, wie z.B Chaser,stun,falconpunch usw. Will ich aber mit bind auf einen Spieler wirken kommt immer : Invalid Target/Sorry you cant damage that target Das is doch sowas von abnormal gibt es irgendein guten heroes ersatz ? Oder doch eine Lösung ? Danke im vorraus