Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > CrossFire
You last visited: Today at 05:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

If i alt+tab, crossfire screws my desktop resolution & alt+tab window resolution

Discussion on If i alt+tab, crossfire screws my desktop resolution & alt+tab window resolution within the CrossFire forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
If i alt+tab, crossfire screws my desktop resolution & alt+tab window resolution

Hey Guys.
Ive a little question but didnt find anything on the internet.

So..

Ive Windows 8.1 with 1920x1080 resolution.

Well also in Crossfire my resolution is set to 1920x1080.
If i alt+tab out of the game my desktop resolution is totally screwed and set to it i guess 800x600 or 1024x720. (Crossfire stays at 1920x1080 if i tab back in

What do ive to do, that my desktop stays on 1920x1080 if im playin Crossfire? Because i tab on my desktop quite often and i am gettin bored of setting right clicking my desktop to set the resolution back EVERY TIME i alt+tab out of crossfire.

PS:
If i set the resolution of my desktop back to 1920x1080 then the channel or lobby window of crossfire looks HD and better then the normal 1920x1080 option in crossfire itself. Not sure the fix also hits the ingame graphic if it does for the lobby or channel menu. Would make the graphic ultra smooth.

thanks already for the help
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crossfire Resolution-Problem
08/18/2012 - CrossFire - 11 Replies
Hi! Ich habe mir gestern ein neues Notebook gekauft und gleich mal CrossFire gespielt. Als ich bei Crossfire auf Optionen gegangen bin und auf 1280 x 800 (wide) oder auf 1440 x 900 stellen wollte kam das hier: (siehe Anhang) Mein Problem aber ist jetzt, dass ich bei meinem früherem Laptop sogar auf 1280 x 800 (wide) einstellen konnte obwohl das alte Notebook viel schlechter ist. Ich weiß echt nicht weiter...:confused: Danke im Vorraus Im Screenshot steht: Selected Screen resolution...
How to set the resolution of the window mode ?
07/14/2012 - Archlord - 6 Replies
Hi guys, searching the forums but nothing especially found :( How can i set the resolution smaller than 1024 x 768 ? My second pc has a smaller monitor than my main and i cant set it deep enough to have it more comfortable. any tipps are welcome :)
Q> Application Window Resolution Hack?
05/26/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Is there such a tool out there that lets me edit the default window resolution of applications/games/etc? You know that there are applications that run in full screen and windowed modes. There is this one application that I am hoping to run at a smaller window mode though it does not allow me edit its windowed mode - resolution size. No "Google it" replies please, I just want to check if someone here already knows that something that has this certain function exists. Thanks in...
Fix Resolution H?! Can anybody help me?
01/05/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hey I can`t run MoonBot. Everytime I start the bot there is the error "Fix Resolution H" I tried most resolutions Fullscreen and windowed mode but it didn`t work :( The message appears every second again if i close it. Is there any possibility to fix this? The bot would work perfect without this alert. (It works in the second after i close the window until it appears again -.-)
Desktop Resolution V1.0
07/17/2007 - WarRock - 5 Replies
Credits goes to Filterhead