Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Flyff › Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Add new animations/skills

Discussion on Add new animations/skills within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 291
Received Thanks: 17
Add new animations/skills

As per title, do anyone know how is possible to create/add/modify, new animations? (talking about animations, and not sfx), in poor words, new "emotes" and new animations to assign to a new skill.

Also, any tutorials on how to add new skills?
I tried to follow this: but unfortunately, I didn't understand anything (cause german language).
blacksystem1990 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 291
Received Thanks: 17
Bump
blacksystem1990 is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 291
Received Thanks: 17
Bump
Really no one knows it?
blacksystem1990 is offline  
Old   #4
 
Mognakor's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 598
Received Thanks: 465
Or noone cares :>
Mognakor is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 291
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mognakor View Post
Or noone cares :>
No problem, I'm gonna bump that topic until someone actually "cares".
See, this is exactly what makes the flyff community rotten and useless: selfish peoples. Just like you.

Since there's just selfish peoples, lets make them happy offering some moneys.
I will pay anyone who actually teach me how to do that.
blacksystem1990 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 291
Received Thanks: 17
Bump
blacksystem1990 is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 291
Received Thanks: 17
bump
blacksystem1990 is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 665
Received Thanks: 230
Animation is after sfx in PropSkill.txt

Then mdlDyna.inc we link the animation id (MTI_x) with the .ani file in this parts:
"male" MI_MALE MODELTYPE_ANIMATED_MESH "" 0 MD_MID 0 1.0f 0 1 ATEX_NONE 1
"female" MI_FEMALE MODELTYPE_ANIMATED_MESH "" 0 MD_MID 0 1.0f 0 1 ATEX_NONE 1

And .ani file (Model folder) should look like
Mvr_male_skill.ani
Mvr_female_skill.ani
alfredico is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 291
Received Thanks: 17
Thank you.
How about adding new skills?
blacksystem1990 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 665
Received Thanks: 230
The tutorial you posted and for the animation what I told you before.
All you have to do is define the new MTI_x instead of using one that already exist.
alfredico is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 291
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredico View Post
The tutorial you posted and for the animation what I told you before.
All you have to do is define the new MTI_x instead of using one that already exist.
I cannot read the tutorial I posted (as i said), because it's in german language..
blacksystem1990 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 665
Received Thanks: 230
Me neither but I use translator and I understand.
Btw will I get paid as you said in your previous post?
alfredico is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 291
Received Thanks: 17
You actually didn't teached me how to do that, you just told me to do few points on my own. Which isn't the same thing. sorry.
blacksystem1990 is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 665
Received Thanks: 230
But

alfredico is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
About Skills & Animations
08/02/2022 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
So i decided to take a look at skilleffect.txt and just play around. I got an idea to put the animation of Neith and see if it can work on a normal Character ....... and that was the result. :D http://i.epvpimg.com/5SJdc.jpg I understood that, the models of both Neith and the Character must be the same so the animation could work, maybe with bugs but i don't care. Any ideas for a fix?
[GUIDE/ANIMATIONS] Creating run/walk animations which work properly
09/25/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 2 Replies
Good afternoon elitepvpers, in this brief guide I will explain how to create any animation that implies a movement of the model in the world space. Many have been wondering why new run or walk animations wouldn't work properly, and today I will explain the reason. I'm sorry but I did not include any screenshot, for lack of both willingness and time. An animations works by moving various bones, and I think this part is clear to everyone. The thing is, the Granny3D engine cannot know if the...
[request] 145lvl weapons/skills models/animations
02/27/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
Hello. I've downloaded. and hosted a6 modification for a3 at http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-hos ting/212802-relase-dekaron-action-6-files.html Now, when i press K, i can see new skill tab, and skill names, without pictures. And in shops i can see spots for 145weapons.There's weapon name, without weapon image, when i'm trying to buy, i'm getting DC. So i think that i need a6 weapon models/skill animations and etc. Can anyone upload them?



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.