So i decided to take a look at skilleffect.txt and just play around.
I got an idea to put the animation of Neith and see if it can work on a normal Character ....... and that was the result.
I understood that, the models of both Neith and the Character must be the same so the animation could work, maybe with bugs but i don't care.
Any ideas for a fix?
1 more question : How to resize an unique? i see that uniques can be resized and keep the same animation with no bugs ...... some one tell me it may benefit me.
The models don't have to be the same... I'm not very sure either, but the bones have to be similar. It's only an assumption based on the ban parsing I've seen.
For the size.. just change the SCALE @RefObjChar(chardata)
PS: Get _GetMediaLines ... sladlerfgjh released it before.
I changed Scale And BCRadius to the same as Neith for the Character "ADVENTURER" in both Database and Chardata, but i see that nothing changed -.-
What i done exactly was that i took .ban file related to Neith, changed it's name & replaced it by the Hawk summon animation in CH Bow.
I just had a little knowledge in skilleffect.txt and it only parses the animation that is defined in .bsr files, and it depends on the skill code which is written at the first of any code in the Skills section.
I just want to know how was the uniques resized while working with their same animation with no bugs? or how to resize the animation itself?
The models don't have to be the same... I'm not very sure either, but the bones have to be similar. It's only an assumption based on the ban parsing I've seen.
For the size.. just change the SCALE @RefObjChar(chardata)
PS: Get _GetMediaLines ... sladlerfgjh released it before.
.BSR links everything you could say and I surely doubt you haven't figured out how the whole BMT, BSR System works xD
For an Animation to be framed, you need .BSK (The Skeleton, or in most cases, dots, it has to have a start Frame Position, in that case mostly a T-Stance)
.BAN is the Animation itself, with a frame control option inside and which part of an Model gets animated. It needs the .BSK with an starting T-Stance frame else it doesn't recognize it and won't even start the Animation.
Yet with those, the Model itself would still be invisible if you would play, you know Textures or multiple Textures, everything is linked and if you miss something, your Model is screwed or won't do anything.
Complicated System Joymax made at their time, they could have made it easier ...
@Topic
The Stretching is done because there is a Skeleton for Neith, your Character still uses the "Character Skeleton". Thus the Animation still works even if the dots are misplaced. (The Part where Bones are placed for movement like Legs, Arms and Head) If you just swap Animations, the dots still remain yet the Model gets stretched.
Just a easier way to understand ..
Replace your Characters Skeleton (BSK File) with Neiths one.
Results that your Character has a New Skeleton and the Animation gets screwed because it thinks it uses the Neith Model yet, you simply play as a Character and the Animations stretched it..
.BSR links everything you could say and I surely doubt you haven't figured out how the whole BMT, BSR System works xD
For an Animation to be framed, you need .BSK (The Skeleton, or in most cases, dots, it has to have a start Frame Position, in that case mostly a T-Stance)
.BAN is the Animation itself, with a frame control option inside and which part of an Model gets animated. It needs the .BSK with an starting T-Stance frame else it doesn't recognize it and won't even start the Animation.
Yet with those, the Model itself would still be invisible if you would play, you know Textures or multiple Textures, everything is linked and if you miss something, your Model is screwed or won't do anything.
Complicated System Joymax made at their time, they could have made it easier ...
@Topic
The Stretching is done because there is a Skeleton for Neith, your Character still uses the "Character Skeleton". Thus the Animation still works even if the dots are misplaced. (The Part where Bones are placed for movement like Legs, Arms and Head) If you just swap Animations, the dots still remain yet the Model gets stretched.
Just a easier way to understand ..
Replace your Characters Skeleton (BSK File) with Neiths one.
Results that your Character has a New Skeleton and the Animation gets screwed because it thinks it uses the Neith Model yet, you simply play as a Character and the Animations stretched it..
Thanks, i will try it and i will tell you.
But, can i make a new Skeleton for the Character? or even animation?
You'd have to write a Decrypt/Encrypt/Convert Tool for it, for a official released one, there isn't one and there likely won't be one.
All there is, is a OBJ/BMS Converter, with that you can implement new Objects, yet without Animation of course.
Since i am not Professional at coding, i won't be able to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0
Replace your Characters Skeleton (BSK File) with Neiths one.
Results that your Character has a New Skeleton and the Animation gets screwed because it thinks it uses the Neith Model yet, you simply play as a Character and the Animations stretched it..
I Replaced the .bsk file of the Character for Neith's one, but nothing changed and the animation still Stretches the Character.
[GUIDE/ANIMATIONS] Creating run/walk animations which work properly 09/25/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 2 Replies Good afternoon elitepvpers,
in this brief guide I will explain how to create any animation that implies a movement of the model in the world space. Many have been wondering why new run or walk animations wouldn't work properly, and today I will explain the reason. I'm sorry but I did not include any screenshot, for lack of both willingness and time.
An animations works by moving various bones, and I think this part is clear to everyone. The thing is, the Granny3D engine cannot know if the...
[request] 145lvl weapons/skills models/animations 02/27/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies Hello. I've downloaded. and hosted a6 modification for a3 at http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-pserver-hos ting/212802-relase-dekaron-action-6-files.html
Now, when i press K, i can see new skill tab, and skill names, without pictures.
And in shops i can see spots for 145weapons.There's weapon name, without weapon image, when i'm trying to buy, i'm getting DC.
So i think that i need a6 weapon models/skill animations and etc.
Can anyone upload them?