Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 03:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] nHacks for Flyff P-Servers (inc. Updater)

Discussion on [Release] nHacks for Flyff P-Servers (inc. Updater) within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Old 04/16/2019, 09:44   #106

elite*gold: 0
läuft perfekt, vielen dank

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2019, 12:02   #107

i want playpark sever pls haha

Old 04/22/2019, 11:02   #108

Is it only me, who get a Trojan!plock...?

Edit:
I switched off the Defender, but it doesnt work on shiva flyff. I am using the fancy checkboxes, but they dont do anything. Can you help me? Maybe sup
port it?
Btw. I installed everything needed.
Old 04/23/2019, 14:01   #109

check out

Old 04/23/2019, 17:45   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by takolo11 View Post
i want playpark sever pls haha
No, I wont support PPF ever again, if you really need to cheat on there, simply google for an EAC bypass (there are quite a few working) and do it yourself I guess. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0274 View Post
Is it only me, who get a Trojan!plock...?

Edit:
I switched off the Defender, but it doesnt work on shiva flyff. I am using the fancy checkboxes, but they dont do anything. Can you help me? Maybe sup
port it?
Btw. I installed everything needed.
About any kind of Virus-Detections, they are false-positives which explains themselves as the following:

Heuristic catches because of:
- The program manipulates another program
- The program has bound-in HTML Links
- The program is protected and packed
- Probably even more reasons, but those are the most common ones.

This program is based on predefined Data, means, it will only support the Server's which i provide the Data for.

Since Shiva Flyff has never been mentioned by me, obviously it wont work as its not supported.

Depending on the Client Download size and the player-base i might consider adding it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longiy View Post
check out
See last sentence on previous quote.

----------------------------------

Side Infos:
I'm currently busy alot due to Reallife, i hope everything yet works fine, else please notify me on Discord or here, preferly on Discord tho.

Once I find more time, i'll add a few features and also a few more servers. So stay tuned but patient :P

Cheers, net
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/23/2019, 22:00   #111

Thanks for the reply!

Ok I am sorry, I think I read it over. Its a new one and I think it will get bigger and the most important think, the download and the patch are very fast.

Let me know!
Old 04/24/2019, 19:06   #112

Thanks a lot man I'll be trying this on Sentinel Flyff tonight
Old 04/24/2019, 21:29   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by souIeater View Post
Thanks a lot man I'll be trying this on Sentinel Flyff tonight
No probsies. Havent rly been there to check if it still works or if they patched or whatever, so fingers crossed, else kindly gimme some feedback on what in exact is broken so far
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2019, 00:57   #114

Everything was working on Sentinel Flyff except speed hack (I think) but this server is boring and empty. I'm downloading Insanity right now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2019, 16:40   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by netHoxInc View Post
Supported Servers:
  1. Insanity Flyff
  2. DragonCross Flyff
  3. Infynia Flyff
For Infynia it pop up this box "not supportet due a gentlemens aggreement"

If you came to an "gentlemens aggreement" dont list it tho
Old 05/01/2019, 18:42   #116

elite*gold: 6615
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoosenSamurai View Post
For Infynia it pop up this box "not supportet due a gentlemens aggreement"

If you came to an "gentlemens aggreement" dont list it tho
Old 05/01/2019, 19:25   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by /Aiden\ View Post
What are you trying to say by posting a Picture of the date he last edited his main Post? I am aware of the fact that he is busy with his life and not with updating. But if he has the time to update his program just to let people know that Infynia is not working anymore. Then he could have made the effort and deleted it from the list.
Old 05/01/2019, 20:51   #118

elite*gold: 6615
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoosenSamurai View Post
What are you trying to say by posting a Picture of the date he last edited his main Post? I am aware of the fact that he is busy with his life and not with updating. But if he has the time to update his program just to let people know that Infynia is not working anymore. Then he could have made the effort and deleted it from the list.
Exactly that. Infynia was removed on 10th of April. The last edit was way longer ago. As you already realised you get the notification when trying to use it. That is more than enough to understand whats going on. Also it is way more efficient to do it this way especially as you rightly pointed out when you have not so much time to spare. Only because a tool like this is also released on epvp for free does not necessarily mean the release thread gets updated on every update of the tool itself.
Old 05/06/2019, 09:35   #119

Hey
do you have some tipps about the collision hacks? I managed do find the adress with ollydbg, but after a patch i cant find it anymore.
Old 05/06/2019, 18:39   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by K0274 View Post
Hey
do you have some tipps about the collision hacks? I managed do find the adress with ollydbg, but after a patch i cant find it anymore.
There's too many ways to bypass collision, from your bare words i cant rly help you since i dont know the way you're going.

But in general i guess using CE is simpler and more easy to use. Alternatively you can use the adresses found on CE and do ur patching in olly. Whatever ur prefers are i guess

Also if you cannot find a specific value anymore, even tho you do things correctly to get to it, they might removed/patched it out.

Also keep in mind, there's always 3 ways you could go:

Memory Adresses, Signatures or even packets.

Just be creative i guess

Thanks
1 User

« ForsakenFlyff Ftool | [Release]Ftool Script »