Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] nHacks for Flyff P-Servers (inc. Updater)

Discussion on [Release] nHacks for Flyff P-Servers (inc. Updater) within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/15/2020, 20:42   #271

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by defaultx000 View Post
please free this hack on eclipse flyff. cant afford it.
Its actually not even updated for eclipse. There has not been alot interest. I can pretty much relate why lol
Old 02/23/2020, 07:19   #272

elite*gold: 0
hello nethox, im playing in insanity, ive tried ur hacks, and only a few is working that is zoom delimiter, speed hack, charged bow hack and 100% DCT, collision and obstacle bypass isnt working, im not here to nag u or anything, but i cant help to wonder is it possible to add wrath and spell flux? the buff is really helpfull and adding damage a bunch, for now its just 8% and 5 sec in random, it would be awesome if its possible to add it in the hack list. idk. just a suggestion.
Old 02/26/2020, 18:13   #273

elite*gold: 2
Exclamation Good Bye nHacks :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbettt View Post
hello nethox, im playing in insanity, ive tried ur hacks, and only a few is working that is zoom delimiter, speed hack, charged bow hack and 100% DCT, collision and obstacle bypass isnt working, im not here to nag u or anything, but i cant help to wonder is it possible to add wrath and spell flux? the buff is really helpfull and adding damage a bunch, for now its just 8% and 5 sec in random, it would be awesome if its possible to add it in the hack list. idk. just a suggestion.
Thats actually not possible as these buffs get applied server sided. Nice to hear that it actually still works on some parts without any update from my side whatsoever.

The project is pretty much rusty and old and I'm not planning to update this specific tool.

I'll come up with some other kind of freeware soon, I'm just yet unsure about the format and featureset.

Howsoever I'll keep you guys updated and also, even tho i do now #Request to close this Thread ( @ )I will not remove the download as it is partial working still.

See ya on the next Release, i hope everyone had a joyful time with it, and will still have until its fully broken
Thanks
3 Users
Closed Thread