Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 17:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] nPVP - Advanced PVP Enhancement - Conqueror Flyff Only

Discussion on [Release] nPVP - Advanced PVP Enhancement - Conqueror Flyff Only within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
[Release] nPVP - Advanced PVP Enhancement - Conqueror Flyff Only

Hello Ladies and Gent's,

This might be a little bit random for some, but for the more active people on Epvp, you surely guessed I'll come arround with something, for this 'special' server. I'll leave the definition of 'special' up to you. I expressed my thoughts about them very well yet.

Actually, I'll use this, to showoff some upcoming features for Aibot, which yet not been released or hinted on. The major update to version 3 will surely include these PVP-specific functionalities and will provide more power to all those smexy cheaters out there.

In order to get a good feeling what this is all about this is all free to use and note that this release is specially made for the PVP-Server Conquerorflyff - So do NOT ask for any other Servers, it wont come, not at any point but at v3 Release, and only exclusively on Aibot, none other of our softwares.

Preview:

Allright, to the features:

- Automatic Targetting of a selected Player
- Bypassing Object Collisions
- Bypass Map Boundaries (Possibly known as Worldborder Collision)
- Ignore Stuns and Rooting Effects, aswell as any other moving restrictions
- Unlimited Rangehack, for Skills, Melee, whatever you can think of
- Speedhack, up to 5000, cuz everything else is just stupid lol
- Forcing other Player to stand in place (unless server updates their position)
- Disallow other Player to jump
- Client Sided Admin Mode, to see invisible Players

This release does not include any updater, howsoever, it should be build strong enough to survive several patches without issues. If not, i might update it, but thats no gurantee, its totally up to me.

I hope you all have a great time, ruining some sieges, be the most annoying thing in arena, or whatever comes to your mind. Let me know lol

Leave a Thanks if you liked this, it might motivate me to come up with more stuff in the future, let it be a BETA like this, or simply another funny free release of another kind.

And lastly some FAQs:

Q: My Antivirus shows this might be a virus
A: It is a false positive. Of course it is up to you to decide to use it or not. If you want to use it you need to exclude the folder from
AV/Defender
Q: It does not start up/work:
A: Install AIO VC Redist pack() & latest .Net Framework
This archive contains the latest version (March 2020) of all VCRedist Visual Studio C++ runtimes, installable with a single click by running the incl

Q: Can this bot also run on <AnyServerNameHere>
A: No

Q: Please make a bot for <AnyServerNameHere>

Q: Can you <AnyWeirdPinoyStuffHere>

Q: Can you please add <AnyServerNameHere> to the list

Q: Can you please add function <AnyFunctionHere>

Cheers, netHox
Thanks
13 Users
Old 04/12/2020, 15:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
This is just awesome, good job.
Old 04/12/2020, 16:53   #3

So someone made a siege server (which is rare nowadays) for people to have fun, and here you come thinking you did something by making a few cheats on a private server of a game that’s almost 2 decades old. Did it fill that void buddy? Did diminishing another mans work make you happy?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/12/2020, 17:12   #4

GJ NETHOX
Old 04/12/2020, 17:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaZ69 View Post
So someone made a siege server (which is rare nowadays) for people to have fun, and here you come thinking you did something by making a few cheats on a private server of a game that’s almost 2 decades old. Did it fill that void buddy? Did diminishing another mans work make you happy?
In this case. Yes, it was amusing, and will be. If this 'so hard working man' would've shown anything further apart of a copy-pasted server, bad behaviour and whatnot, i might've not found it fun.

But as said, it's a delicious release and perfectly showing some of the upcoming features of Aibot. Sounds like a double clap.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/12/2020, 17:15   #6

elite*gold: 1825
Received Thanks: 1,334
Quote:
If a server with GM's / Admin's that DC players just 4 fun is something you like and support go ahead and play there instead of waiting for a real GW server.
Hopefully you could let your frustration out with that post. If there are still some tears left: grab a tissue:

Old 04/12/2020, 17:31   #7

Pretty sure that’s your reaction when you realize that none of your cheats work on any of the top servers so you target all the small servers
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2020, 17:33   #8

Quote:
Pretty sure that’s your reaction when you realize that none of your cheats work on any of the top servers so you target all the small servers
Yea, and thats obviously the reason why I introduces this as a preview for the upcoming Aibot version, which - oh wonder oh wonder, supports all top servers.

You either did not read what I wrote in first place, or you have a really weird way to try to beg me to create this for free for other servers.

As stated in the first post. Not coming in any free software, it'll be v3 exclusive.

Cheers lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2020, 17:47   #9

Your cheats will work on the top servers for a few hours, get a few people banned and get immediately patched and? back to being miserable with small servers
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2020, 18:56   #10

Quote:
Your cheats will work on the top servers for a few hours, get a few people banned and get immediately patched and? back to being miserable with small servers

From experience I can tell you that this wont be the case and it wasn't ever the case.
Old 04/12/2020, 19:41   #11

elite*gold: 1825
Received Thanks: 1,334
Quote:
Yes, people get banned. This is and will ever be the case. In the end it is impossible to counter all Layer 8 issues. If someone is in the middle of the most popular farming spot on server 1 and uses rangehack even a half-blind admin will notice that. Same goes for someone that uses 12 Clients farming for 4 days straight or similar stuff. It was and will ever be a cat and mouse game.

Since you are talking with a big mouth i can only assume you are on a 'top notch' level. You talked about the top servers: let's take the number one and create a very little something to make sure you are not only skilled with spamming since the only posts 'you' made were here. Simply patch the game executable to enable no collision. I've done the same and attached it to this post (Password protected). If you can make it i will post the password. Just to counter all pm's: No i will not give this to anyone.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Neuz.rar (2.06 MB, 18 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/14/2020, 00:50   #12

Thank you Nethox,
we now have fex on Conquerir FliFF and now i will use ur range method on exclipse.

Thank u very much
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2020, 12:12   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doshami_2 View Post
Thank you Nethox,
we now have fex on Conquerir FliFF and now i will use ur range method on exclipse.

Thank u very much
Good luck with ur fex on Conquerir FliFF, and have fun with exclipse.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2020, 20:21   #14

Updates for latest game fex'es

Here's my fex'ed version.

Notes: Due to the most overpowered fix i've ever had to handle. You'll need to have this application in an seperated, own folder, not including the name nPvP.
The application now runs as randomized .exe name with hidden windows titles.

The most funny thing is that the registration has been disabled and my password been changed. I dont even got a good comment for that move lol

Attached Files
File Type: rar LatestVersion.rar (1.33 MB, 32 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/15/2020, 13:21   #15

can u release the source of this program please?