Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] nHacks for Flyff P-Servers (inc. Updater)

Discussion on [Release] nHacks for Flyff P-Servers (inc. Updater) within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Old 05/16/2019, 12:00   #136

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 14,787
Very nice release

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2019, 13:56   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckmusngi View Post
Can u add Entropia Flyff on the list?

Thanks. Keep always updating. )
I might be adding it, but probably for a low pricing as Entropia and Forsaken are a bit higher priced on our Aibot, it would not be fair for our actual customers. Personally i thought about a monthly fee of maybe 5, but the final decision about this topic is not made yet. I will discuss with my project partner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omdi View Post
Very nice release
Thanks for the kind feedback

A call to all users:
If you guys got any creative ideas on what you want me to bypass next, pm me about it on my discord or via pm here,
Suggestions are highly welcome, and as long as it is not a complete server sided thing, i'll most likely be able to get it.

I might be busy alot but still, collecting ideas is a good thing. And please dont hesistate to ask for something never seen yet (i think world border and obstacle bypass are rather unknown till my release, im not sure ofc)

As some inspiration for example:

Lately i checked the blinkpool skill and i happened to experiment with it, i disallowed the game to write the coordinates of the skill, then manually inserted some coordinates i wanted to go (i was in eillun and set the coordinates to darkon 3 desert) and combined with the obstacle bypass i achieved a far-teleport without crashes or any other problems. (I consider this feature as rather unhandy so it wont make its way to nHacks, it was just an example )

Anyways, im still at work so if i find time later i might checkout some ideas i have and hopefully some of yours, imcase someone texts me :P

Cheers, net

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2019, 00:54   #138

Entropia Flyff needs to be added to the list
Old 05/20/2019, 18:08   #139

Thanks alot working fine

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2019, 19:38   #140

DC Major Update

Since Dragon Crusade recently patched to their new source, i'm glad to say:

Everything is working fine still (apart of authority hack and collision hack)
so my Data Retrieval methods seem to be stable enough to stand major updates.

By mentioning this, i'm telling: I've just updated to Build 29.

Changelog:
- Bypass for DC's No collision fix added
- Hotfix for authority hack

Thats all for today, since nothing special happened and all is working fine

Have fun smexy cheaters, im out for now :P

As usual, leave a thanks if you enjoy my tools, it really keeps me motivated

Cheers, net
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/22/2019, 00:06   #141

Thanks for the update.

Concerning the Bow attack, it seems like they decided to simply remove the damage bonus when fully charged
Old 05/22/2019, 08:12   #142

hi! what is the meaning of DCT/DMT? sorry for this question, thanks!
Old 05/22/2019, 08:46   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter057 View Post
Decreased Casting Time (formerly known as "decreased magic casting time, DMMT").

Typically, the bonus which affects the time you take to cast skills.
Old 05/22/2019, 15:41   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter057 View Post
DCT = decreased casting time,
DMT = decreased motion time,

Both affect skills but just one type of em,
DCT affects heal, rm buffs, basicly 'magic' skills.
DMT affects physical skills as like blade skills for example.

Im not sure but most mp using skills are using the DCT value while most fp using skills get affected by DMT.

I hope this explains it detailed enough.

Cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2019, 19:59   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by netHoxInc View Post
I might be adding it, but probably for a low pricing as Entropia and Forsaken are a bit higher priced on our Aibot, it would not be fair for our actual customers. Personally i thought about a monthly fee of maybe 5, but the final decision about this topic is not made yet. I will discuss with my project partner.

Thanks for the kind feedback

A call to all users:
If you guys got any creative ideas on what you want me to bypass next, pm me about it on my discord or via pm here,
Suggestions are highly welcome, and as long as it is not a complete server sided thing, i'll most likely be able to get it.

I might be busy alot but still, collecting ideas is a good thing. And please dont hesistate to ask for something never seen yet (i think world border and obstacle bypass are rather unknown till my release, im not sure ofc)

As some inspiration for example:

Lately i checked the blinkpool skill and i happened to experiment with it, i disallowed the game to write the coordinates of the skill, then manually inserted some coordinates i wanted to go (i was in eillun and set the coordinates to darkon 3 desert) and combined with the obstacle bypass i achieved a far-teleport without crashes or any other problems. (I consider this feature as rather unhandy so it wont make its way to nHacks, it was just an example )

Anyways, im still at work so if i find time later i might checkout some ideas i have and hopefully some of yours, imcase someone texts me :P

Cheers, net

I'd so pay you monthly if its up to date and working properly for Europe Flyff rather than just pressing tab
Old 05/22/2019, 20:54   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by caesar78 View Post
I'd so pay you monthly if its up to date and working properly for Europe Flyff rather than just pressing tab
Your quote is very big and i dont really find a relation to tab presses, but
im assuming you mean a Bot for Official EU servers?

If so, feel free to PM me on Discord, our Official Bot is not for sale yet, but you might be able to join the BETA, even tho we planned to finnish 'Anubis' in very near future.
Old Yesterday, 11:34   #147

please add entropia flyff to the list.
Old Yesterday, 16:27   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckmusngi View Post
please add entropia flyff to the list.
Will be added arround this weekend.

Edit:

Seems like Dragon Crusade build in a logging system, or prepares one, seems like only regarding range-hacking for now, i had not alot time to investigate on it today, but i quickly checked whats going on.

So use Range-Hacks on your own risk for now. Hopefully, if im home early tommorow, i'll implement a bypass for this. (Bypass found tho, its just a matter of finding time to build it in, so no worries for now.)

Cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old Today, 10:32   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by netHoxInc View Post
Will be added arround this weekend.

Edit:

Seems like Dragon Crusade build in a logging system, or prepares one, seems like only regarding range-hacking for now, i had not alot time to investigate on it today, but i quickly checked whats going on.

So use Range-Hacks on your own risk for now. Hopefully, if im home early tommorow, i'll implement a bypass for this. (Bypass found tho, its just a matter of finding time to build it in, so no worries for now.)

Cheers

Thanks a lot sir.

« [Release & Source] Flyff Webzen Bow Hack | - »