After the specified duration in the option, my FM re-teleports to current target and attacks at the same time. Works perfectly. But For my Templar, Slayer and Crackshooter, they teleport to and attack other monsters instead of the current target. Haven't tried with other classes though.
After the specified duration in the option, my FM re-teleports to current target and attacks at the same time. Works perfectly. But For my Templar, Slayer and Crackshooter, they teleport to and attack other monsters instead of the current target. Haven't tried with other classes though.
You're right, I did not notice that.
I missed a small check in the code which made the teleport option teleport to all monster around you.
It's supposed to contantly teleport to the selected monster only.
Thanks for finding that, should be fixed now.
Is there a way for the bot to target a specific monster/s only and ignore others according to their name(s) and/or level(bracket)?
I noticed that the Levelbot detects the selected monster's HP so if the monster's name and/or level is undetectable, then maybe select a monster based on the monster's max HP (e.g. Elite Keakon Guard = 1,700,000 HP)
Oh and I noticed that in your Flyff Hack there is a ReAttach button. Any possibility the same button can also be implemented in your Levelbot? This could help a lot those who experience CTD quite often like me. Well filling up the parameters is quite easy anyways so this isn't very important.
By the way, does anybody aside from me experience crashes often? And also after some time botting, my Flyff suddenly speeds up like the speed hack of cheat engine although dps is still the same.
Is there a way for the bot to target a specific monster/s only and ignore others according to their name(s) and/or level(bracket)?
I noticed that the Levelbot detects the selected monster's HP so if the monster's name and/or level is undetectable, then maybe select a monster based on the monster's max HP (e.g. Elite Keakon Guard = 1,700,000 HP)
Oh and I noticed that in your Flyff Hack there is a ReAttach button. Any possibility the same button can also be implemented in your Levelbot? This could help a lot those who experience CTD quite often like me. Well filling up the parameters is quite easy anyways so this isn't very important.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pritwi
By the way, does anybody aside from me experience crashes often? And also after some time botting, my Flyff suddenly speeds up like the speed hack of cheat engine although dps is still the same.
Yes there is a way to target specific monster (by name, level, hp etc...), but probably won't add new features anymore.
Soon I may even discontinue this project and stop updating it.
There's a new private server comming out with alot of new and custom content.
Looks really fucking awesome, I'll probably start playing that instead of the copy-pasted Insanity Flyff.
I won't say the name, since last time I got a infraction saying it
As I said, I won't add new features this anymore, so the attach button won't be implemented aswell.
The Flyff client does speed up. It's a bug in their code when teleporting and new rendering happens.
I've been unable to fix that. This is also the cause for you're crashes, if the game is speeded up like this, and you trying to disconnect or leave, the game crashes. Nothin' do to.
i wish i could code hacks like yours.It must take a lot of time and effort. Also, these new hacks and rollbacks are really going to affect Insanity. I hope they don't have a wipe. I'm sure the admin will enforce more security from now on
i wish i could code hacks like yours.It must take a lot of time and effort. Also, these new hacks and rollbacks are really going to affect Insanity. I hope they don't have a wipe. I'm sure the admin will enforce more security from now on
Well @bob9293, just go ahead and make your wish come true. It'll take time and effort, but I'm sure you'll get there.
But yeah, it does take time and effort to code something, but creating a levelbot is no problem at all (for me atleast).
Almost no math is needed which makes it all alot easier.
Yeah, I agree with you. The hacks and rollbacks are definitely going to affect Insanity FlyFF.
They probably won't make a wipe, one of the admins told me that there won't be a wipe in near future. But we all know Hells. He's in his own world, making his own decisions.
I would say that Insanity FlyFF is on the list of private servers which is the least secure. I don't really understand why it's on the top @GTOP100.
E.g Equinox FlyFF (which is now closed), their flyff was packed and had a built-in anti-cheat. If I remember right, their anti-cheat had some **** which made me unable to use olly or cheat engine when trying to create hacks. But since they are all amateurs, it was *** **** easy to bypass if you're more experienced.
I don't think Insanity FlyFF will do anything about the security of the server. I'm sure they know that it'll get easily bypassed which means it's worthless spending time and effort trying to create a good anti-cheat.
hey man, i got a problem, when i start the bot with insanity open, insanity just freezez, and if i have the bot open and then open insanity i cant acces my account to use the bot, help plz
greyb1t's Insanity Flyff Hack 02/21/2017 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 147 Replies Status: Discontinued July 06
Click here or here for Website
Time to say goodbye, if you're reading this, hopefully you had a blast with the hack / bot.
I will not update neither the hack or the bot anymore. I don't have the time neither the effort, I have other stuff to do.
Now even when Kingdom FlyFF is comming out, i'll create some goodies for that (I'll probably keep it private untill some time).
It's just a perfect time to discontinue this project, Insanity FlyFF fixed a crucial...