Is it possible to set a timer on the F-keys? So for example every 1 minute it uses all class buffs?
No, sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainsphax
hey man, i got a problem, when i start the bot with insanity open, insanity just freezez, and if i have the bot open and then open insanity i cant acces my account to use the bot, help plz
Read the thread before posting anything please.
There's a solution under the category "Known Issues".
sad its your last update for insanity boss? when i open the latest version it says that's the last version you'll gonna make and you will stop making bot for insanity
sad its your last update for insanity boss? when i open the latest version it says that's the last version you'll gonna make and you will stop making bot for insanity
Yeah, I said that this might be the last one.
Depends on how often Insanity FlyFF makes updates and when Kingdom FlyFF opens up to the public.
greyb1t's Insanity Flyff Hack 02/21/2017 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 147 Replies Status: Discontinued July 06
Click here or here for Website
Time to say goodbye, if you're reading this, hopefully you had a blast with the hack / bot.
I will not update neither the hack or the bot anymore. I don't have the time neither the effort, I have other stuff to do.
Now even when Kingdom FlyFF is comming out, i'll create some goodies for that (I'll probably keep it private untill some time).
It's just a perfect time to discontinue this project, Insanity FlyFF fixed a crucial...