Sir I don't quite get this. How do I get this to work on the PServer I'm currently playing on?
If you don't know what there values and adresses are, better first learn some basics about CheatEngine. Btw it isn't that hard to code a simple bot/hack with AutoIT. AutoIT is x100000 easier than C++ and its good enough for beginners. Its never so well as C++, but as i said, its easier for beginners.
For example, working with MemoryRead on AutoIT, you can go like this:
Code:
#include <WinAPI.au3>
#include <GUIConstants.au3>
#include <NomadMemory.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
$GUI = GUICreate("Simple Hack lalalala", 606, 450, -1, -1)
$CHECKBOX1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Range Hack", 1, 355, 85, 15)
If ProcessExists("Neuz.exe") <> 0 Then
$PID = ProcessWait("Neuz.exe")
$OPEN = _MEMORYOPEN($PID)
Do
Until _MEMORYREAD(15580024, $OPEN, "char[50]") = "rate"
If GUICtrlRead($CHECKBOX1) = 1 Then
_MEMORYWRITE(15580024, $OPEN, "graph_value", "char[12]")
EndIf
You will need NomanMemory UDF to start this script.
It creates a checkbox. When the checkbox got clicked, the hack will enable.
awhile ago the bot run perfectly and after i close it...it is not working properly anymore...whenever i open the bot my client lag and became unresponsive plss help thanks in advance
awhile ago the bot run perfectly and after i close it...it is not working properly anymore...whenever i open the bot my client lag and became unresponsive plss help thanks in advance
greyb1t's Insanity Flyff Hack 02/21/2017 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 147 Replies Status: Discontinued July 06
Click here or here for Website
Time to say goodbye, if you're reading this, hopefully you had a blast with the hack / bot.
I will not update neither the hack or the bot anymore. I don't have the time neither the effort, I have other stuff to do.
Now even when Kingdom FlyFF is comming out, i'll create some goodies for that (I'll probably keep it private untill some time).
It's just a perfect time to discontinue this project, Insanity FlyFF fixed a crucial...