oh you play it too =] .. so is this hack really safe forever?
Yeah, I do. Otherwise I wouldn't waste my time creating stuff for it
I cannot really guarantee that it will be safe forever. I don't really know what the insanity staff has in mind to block it, if they ever try to block it.
But I don't think they really will do anything against it untill it becomes a bigger problem. I know Hells only gives a fuck about money and nothing else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IKnowAGuy
dose this work on all versions of flyff?
can you make it work on flyff gold for me please
No, this does only for for "Insanity FlyFF" and will never work for any other kind of flyff, unless I start playing it.
I'm not going to waste my time making hacks for other people for free without me getting anything for it.
Sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnzkiegamer
sorry just a lil bit confuse ^^
Don't really know why you're confused, but we all get confused sometimes in life
Now you're being very indescribable, no detail and the word trainer is used.
You also posted the same thing in two different threads with words trainer which confuses me.
Repost and give me more information.
Do not post in both of the threads, it makes me confused.
// Edit
New version available in the attached files (1.34).
Changelog:
Fixed more efficient re-selection of mobs and teleporting.
Fixed a bug that needs you to restart hack to get some functions working.
Fixed crashing when low amount of monsters around you.
oh sorry it just started on june 9 my trainer always crash not respanding it takes only 1hour+ not even 2 hr it always happen now am i the only one experiencing it? :/
oh sorry it just started on june 9 my trainer always crash not respanding it takes only 1hour+ not even 2 hr it always happen now am i the only one experiencing it? :/
No you're right, you're not the only one.
I ran the bot for about 50 minutes, stack overflow.
****, this will so be annoying to fix since it takes a ******* hour to reproduce the error.
Alright, I am aware of it now. Don't expect a fix in some days, this will take time.
greyb1t's Insanity Flyff Hack 02/21/2017 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 147 Replies Status: Discontinued July 06
Click here or here for Website
Time to say goodbye, if you're reading this, hopefully you had a blast with the hack / bot.
I will not update neither the hack or the bot anymore. I don't have the time neither the effort, I have other stuff to do.
Now even when Kingdom FlyFF is comming out, i'll create some goodies for that (I'll probably keep it private untill some time).
It's just a perfect time to discontinue this project, Insanity FlyFF fixed a crucial...