Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free FFXIV Fishing Bot, works with v2.3.5

Discussion on Free FFXIV Fishing Bot, works with v2.3.5 within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/12/2019, 04:56   #991

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghoorx View Post
I've got the same problem.. but huge thx to the creator =)
same
Old 11/17/2019, 16:19   #992

Thanks the update works but still a few bugs like (patience 1 or 2 only working on hotbar 1) and (hooksets not working at all)
Old 12/05/2019, 16:03   #993

Know when you can add surface slap and identical cast?
Old 12/16/2019, 08:36   #994

The version 3.7 doesn't see powerfull or precision hooksets, if I move hook to be behind the other hooksets on the hotbar it still uses hook with patience active. Removing hook only causes you to not reel in the fish.

Bot works great otherwise.
Old 12/30/2019, 23:00   #995

elite*gold: 35
Hey guys. I've identified some of the bugs that you've mentioned and will be coming with a fix soon.

In regards to the new skills, i am currently working on a new feature for the bot, and after that I'll add support for new skills.

EDIT:
v3.8.0.0 is released with some bug fixes. If you have issues with the bot then please give me as much information as you can, such as what settings you were using, what are your hotkeys, what language is your game in, etc.. The more information I have the more likely it is that I can reproduce and fix the issues you all have.
Old 01/12/2020, 01:22   #996

Hey, the bot looks great and I'm excited to give it a try (Haven't used any bots since ARR release). I'm running into an issue though. When I try to run the bot, I get an error (Access denied) and the bot closes before it can even begin.

Help ; ;
Old 01/12/2020, 02:23   #997

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackdoorSub7 View Post
Hey, the bot looks great and I'm excited to give it a try (Haven't used any bots since ARR release). I'm running into an issue though. When I try to run the bot, I get an error (Access denied) and the bot closes before it can even begin.

Help ; ;

Hey! Simply right click the exe and click "Run as admin". The bot needs to run as admin as it reads the memory of another process.
Old 01/12/2020, 02:37   #998

Quote:
Originally Posted by StolasZagan View Post
Hey! Simply right click the exe and click "Run as admin". The bot needs to run as admin as it reads the memory of another process.
excellent! I totally didn't think about that. So far, only 5 mins in, but it's working like a charm. Thank you
Old 01/17/2020, 12:48   #999

There's a bug where the bot doesn't fish if u are using it for the 65 fisher quest "Search for the Spawning Grounds". The bot casts fishing line once, but then it keeps trying to recast even tho the line is already casted. After 3 times, the bot says unable to cast fishing line and stopped.

How do u fix casting same action 3 times error?
Old 01/30/2020, 06:11   #1000

Great bot, everything works for me except it does not use Precision/Powerful hooksets when Patience I or II is active. The bot always uses the default Hook.

Lang: Eng
Version: 3.8.0.0
Fishing Location: Any
Old 02/18/2020, 03:40   #1001

What do you think the likelyhood of being able to set the Confirm/Cursor Right/Display Subcommands keybinds to something other than Numpad? As a feature request.

Happen to have the keybinds for numpad already set to other things and it's a bit tricky to adjust, though not impossible I suppose.
Old 02/19/2020, 15:11   #1002

Doesn't seems to work in 5.2 any longer
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/19/2020, 22:08   #1003

I'll be updating to work with 5.2. No ETA just yet.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/23/2020, 20:12   #1004

v3.8.1.0 has been uploaded, no new features just support for FFXIV v5.2.0
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/24/2020, 09:57   #1005

Thank you very much! Works flawlessly again for me.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
bot, ffxiv, fishing, fishing bot