Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free FFXIV Fishing Bot, works with v2.3.5

Discussion on Free FFXIV Fishing Bot, works with v2.3.5 within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/17/2019, 15:57   #976

elite*gold: 0
does anyone got the same problem with crashing FF14 whilt try to Hook the bot in to the game ?

EDIT: nvm. Windows restart fixed the problem

Old 08/28/2019, 14:21   #977

it doesn't work i copy the log for y

Log Entry : 8:08:49 PM Wednesday, August 28, 2019
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): 拒绝访问。
在 System.Diagnostics.ProcessManager.OpenProcess(Int3 2 processId, Int32 access, Boolean throwIfExited)
在 System.Diagnostics.NtProcessManager.GetModuleInfos (Int32 processId, Boolean firstModuleOnly)
在 System.Diagnostics.NtProcessManager.GetFirstModule Info(Int32 processId)
在 System.Diagnostics.Process.get_MainModule()
在 FFXIVAPI.MemoryManagement.GameProcess.GetBaseAddre ss()
在 FFXIVAPI.MemoryManagement.MemoryManipulation..ctor (AbstractGameProcess gameProcess, IProcessMethods processMethods)
在 FFXIVAPI.Api..ctor(IProcessMethods processMethods, AbstractGameProcess gameProcess)
在 Aquabot.GUI.Controllers.FishingBotController.<Star tFishingBot>d__21.MoveNext()
--- 引发异常的上一位置中堆栈跟踪的末尾 ---
在 System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatch Info.Throw()
在 System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.Handle NonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
在 Aquabot.GUI.Controllers.FishingBotController.<Togg leFishingBot>d__20.MoveNext()
--- 引发异常的上一位置中堆栈跟踪的末尾 ---
在 System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatch Info.Throw()
在 System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
在 System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatch When(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
在 System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invok eImpl()
在 System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(Exec utionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
在 System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionCon text executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
在 System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionCon text executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
在 MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run( CulturePreservingExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
在 System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invok e()
在 System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
在 System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(In tPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
在 MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
在 MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation( Object o)
在 System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
在 System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatch When(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
在 System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeIm pl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
在 MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
在 MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
在 System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl( DispatcherFrame frame)
在 System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
在 System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
在 Aquabot.App.Main()

Failed to intialize the FFXIV API
FFXIV.Exceptions.UnknownTugTypeException

Old 08/31/2019, 16:39   #978

Bot still working it was my own stupidity causing the errors. Report Removed
Old 09/04/2019, 21:37   #979

Think you could add an option to auto use cordials? Loving it so far, exactly what I was looking for! Thanks a million and one

Old 09/08/2019, 19:04   #980

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny27404 View Post
Bot still working it was my own stupidity causing the errors. Report Removed
How did u fix? I have the game opened and i have the same error, what should i do?
Old 09/08/2019, 19:41   #981

You need to make sure all your fishing actions are on hot bar 1 or 2 and then lock the bars. If the bot tries to find a action and fails it will just throw up the error message plus you need to make sure the key binds are right as the guide says at the beginning of this post. I didn't have my key binds nor did i have the right actions on the bars.
Old 09/12/2019, 13:42   #982

hey thanks for the bot it works great, however for whatever reason I cannot make it to accept or deny my collectibles even while standing (i read that it doesnt work while sitting). Is there any reason why? my min collectability is 0.

Edit: I noticed it only happens with certain fishes. when I caught Yanxian koi it collected the item fine, but when I caught Othardian salmon the bot stopped.

Tags
bot, ffxiv, fishing, fishing bot

« Miqobot | The First FFXIV DX11 Bot | FF14 bot with MB undercut feature? »