Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Fate/Grand Order Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

65 SSR(117 WNP) NP5 SPISHTAR, FULL SUPPORT, WELFARE, COSTUMES & 200+PULLS

Discussion on 65 SSR(117 WNP) NP5 SPISHTAR, FULL SUPPORT, WELFARE, COSTUMES & 200+PULLS within the Fate/Grand Order Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
65 SSR(117 WNP) NP5 SPISHTAR, FULL SUPPORT, WELFARE, COSTUMES & 200+PULLS

Price is negotiable. Discord: mvap

Got a little bored after doing the christmas lotto
(Maxed out all servants and still have hundreds of wisdoms left for future investment).
Given that it has NP5 Spishtar along with np2 castoria, 3T farming is made extremely easy.
As of 27/1/2023, has all welfare servants incl. Kiichi Hogen

In addition to this, the account has 1.4 billion qp and 3.5 mil FP.

Screenshots - imgur.com/a/uSx1SCL

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WHALE NA ACCOUNT - 79 SSR 203 WNP
04/24/2023 - Fate/Grand Order Trading - 0 Replies
Add me on discord for the price and more info: mmk#0461 Looking to sell my account to pay for some moving expenses. 79 ssr / 203 wnp (23 NP5s) 254 sq, 54 tickets. 48 paid sq. 66 bond 10+ Ton more CEs in 2nd archive More materials than you can use Majority servant skills are at 9/9/9 some misc. are at x/x/10, 10/x/x, x/10/x etc, 39 at 10/10/10
EU BLUMOUS SSR SAMIR 5* SSR NEMESIS 2* SSR SHIRO 1*
09/02/2022 - Tower of Fantasy Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i want to sell my lvl 54 ToF Account with 32k CR(Combat Rating) Samir 5* Stars, Nemesis 2* Shiro 1* Tsubasa 1* Coco 2* Crow Meryl and Huma and Summer ouftfit included i played as Release on this account no hax no bugusing on this account im the original owner of this account. for screenshots add me on discord: Leeon#4844
[Selling] Granblue Fantasy SSR Accounts! Bahamut/ Lucifer/ Order Grande as well as other SSR's
02/24/2017 - Mobile Games Trading - 2 Replies
ALL SUMMER ZOEY SD ACCOUNTS NOW HAVE SD AVAILABLE SSR Summer Zoey, Anchira, Limited SSR's such as Black Knight, Limited Katalina and others all available! Send a message or pm with requests! Other combinations available as well, just send an email to [email protected] All of the accounts below are starters, with the Start Dash all unused Update : Characters - Price Characters Price
[Selling] Granblue Fantasy SSR accounts! 5/6/7/8 + SSR accounts, and Lucifer/Bahamut/Grande etc
05/29/2016 - Mobile Games Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! With the arrival of the english translation of Granblue Fantasy, I've decided to sell my SSR accounts. Most of the accounts below are ones with Lucifer/Bahamut/Grande/Anchira/Korwa/Jeanne/Amira/ Dark Knight and Dark Jeanne etc listed; if you're looking for other combinations, such as Catalina, Percival, Lancelot or Magisa + Yeul etc then just send me a pm! I only list ones with more popular SSR's, but if you have a certain SSR's that you'd like that you can't find in the list just let...