Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Fate/Grand Order Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WHALE NA ACCOUNT - 79 SSR 203 WNP

Discussion on WHALE NA ACCOUNT - 79 SSR 203 WNP within the Fate/Grand Order Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WHALE NA ACCOUNT - 79 SSR 203 WNP

Add me on discord for the price and more info: mmk#0461

Looking to sell my account to pay for some moving expenses.

79 ssr / 203 wnp (23 NP5s)
254 sq, 54 tickets. 48 paid sq.
66 bond 10+
Ton more CEs in 2nd archive
More materials than you can use
Majority servant skills are at 9/9/9 some misc. are at x/x/10, 10/x/x, x/10/x etc, 39 at 10/10/10

Screenshots - imgur.com/a/KeLC5jc

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EU BLUMOUS SSR SAMIR 5* SSR NEMESIS 2* SSR SHIRO 1*
09/02/2022 - Tower of Fantasy Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i want to sell my lvl 54 ToF Account with 32k CR(Combat Rating) Samir 5* Stars, Nemesis 2* Shiro 1* Tsubasa 1* Coco 2* Crow Meryl and Huma and Summer ouftfit included i played as Release on this account no hax no bugusing on this account im the original owner of this account. for screenshots add me on discord: Leeon#4844
[Selling] TOF ACCOUNT EU EX NIHILOR (6 SSR, INCL. NEMESIS, +SSR SELECTOR + ~6 MONTH PASS)
09/01/2022 - Tower of Fantasy Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, so it has 980 Tanium ( Premium-Currency ), still around 6 month monthly pass ( 100 Dark Crystals per day ), 11 (6 different) SSR weapons / simulacra ( Nemesis C2, Shiro C0, King C1, Meryl C2, Samir C0, Crow C0 ), 1x SSR Selector-Box, alot items, wish-Orbs etc., rare vehicle "Chaser", 12245 Dark Crystals. ( As you can see I spent some money on it. ) + 178 Black Gold. ( + Alot pity. ) Server EU Make an offer. Accept Paypal maybe others if youre also from Germany else PP is just best...
[Selling] Fgo account NA 15 SSR 27 SSR
07/10/2022 - Fate/Grand Order Trading - 0 Replies
I sell fgo account for NA server. Servants: 19 ssr including Castoria, waver, merlin and others 30 sr Some good essences like kaleidoscope and black grail. Still playing Okeanos, so can obtain more quartz by farming. More than 12 holy grail.
[Selling] FGO NA Fate Grand Order Account 29 SSR (45 SSR) ENDGAME JALTER, MERLIN, WAVER...
07/31/2019 - Fate/Grand Order Trading - 0 Replies
FGO NA Fate Grand Order 29 unique SSR (45 SSR if you include multiple np levels.) ENDGAME JALTER, MERLIN, NP5 JACK, ETC.... Condition is Used. Grails have been used on Ushiwakamaru. Sorry she is best doggo. 11 grails remaining includes EoR grails. Many MLB CEs including a Black grail and Kscop. All SSR servants along with their np levels are in the images above. Large amount of viable 4 stars along with 170+ SQ still within the account. 60+ gold apples as well. The ´Price is...
[Selling] Granblue Fantasy SSR accounts! 5/6/7/8 + SSR accounts, and Lucifer/Bahamut/Grande etc
05/29/2016 - Mobile Games Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys! With the arrival of the english translation of Granblue Fantasy, I've decided to sell my SSR accounts. Most of the accounts below are ones with Lucifer/Bahamut/Grande/Anchira/Korwa/Jeanne/Amira/ Dark Knight and Dark Jeanne etc listed; if you're looking for other combinations, such as Catalina, Percival, Lancelot or Magisa + Yeul etc then just send me a pm! I only list ones with more popular SSR's, but if you have a certain SSR's that you'd like that you can't find in the list just let...