Hello benoit i'd send total 9 SMS to PAYGOL to activate my account but it still disabled! Please review it for me! I'd lost a lot of money for nothing! @@
PIN Code: 143046
FBID: 100003295017538
Please reply ASAP! thank!
hello Benoit . I have buy tools benoit and use 7 days .but now My dragon city was - 5M gem . Please help me . reset my dragon city ,it have lose all or just take -5M gem?
Hello benoit i'd send total 9 SMS to PAYGOL to activate my account but it still disabled! Please review it for me! I'd lost a lot of money for nothing! @@
PIN Code: 143046
FBID: 100003295017538
Please reply ASAP! thank!
WoW Seriously Dude,you make 9 times payment through mobile phone
Sorry sir Benoit little bit busy.
just wait for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbiking01
hello Benoit . I have buy tools benoit and use 7 days .but now My dragon city was - 5M gem . Please help me . reset my dragon city ,it have lose all or just take -5M gem?
My ID : 100005861710702
Nick : Ale Nguyen
and I asked why it was such errors ?
How can it be, is that realistic.
you said its happen after use this tools.LoL
Social war and social empires added all ! I only add cash but benoit tools add all . It added max gold , wood , food ! Please reset my social war and social empires . Thanks
ID 100002914362568
Ronnie Fisher 1272491691
Heya mate applied cheat today and nothing happened say's
"
You had use it this day come back after June 27, 2013, 4:06 pm
"
Thanks
Ronnie
How can it be, is that realistic.
you said its happen after use this tools.LoL
yes . i use this tools and its happen .
I do not know why this error.
can so I used to buy food gem, gold or anything .
I just want to ask why and to learn from experience .
I do not mean to blame you , do not misunderstand .
I want reset My gem ... you can help me ? thank was reply .
@Benoit
Please resetting of the Dragon game for my city, I was -5M Gem, thank you . ID FB : 100004685114505 , Pin 837688 , I buy tool from you. Please help, Day after day are the -5m Gem
please help me again
I did buy Benoit934 hack and used it today, worked fine till a certain time it said something was wrong and it needed to reload the game (on PC), this always would happen again when i spend some gems, it crashed and gave me this message about needing to reload the game, I decided to close Dragon City on my PC and i then took my iPad2 and started Dragon City there, i could do everything without the game crashing, Spending gems and money, when i got back to my pc and started Dragon City, everything worked back fine
Maybe a solution for some other problems, close dragon city on your pc and play it on iPhone/iPad (for those who have one) play a bit around, spend some gems and close it on the iPhone/iPad and go back to your PC.
Dragon city gems hack 01/31/2016 - Facebook - 46 Replies here is the tool that they use to send gems...:mad::mad:
DCHI Premium Hack v2.4 - YouTube
and i found this:D:D:handsdown:
https://www.facebook.com/DCHIindonesia/app_141676 64298
I don't find it anywere....why don't they share the tool?...it's so hard to make everyone happy and to stop with this stupid events...:handsdown::handsdown:
Dragon City gems hack 03/10/2013 - Facebook - 1736 Replies It's done the tool don't work and I think it will be anymore working
Only the unlocker and the bot work at this time
Unlocker : http://cg1.fr/gems.php
Bot : http://cg1.fr/dragon_info.php?bot=1
Hi, many players ask me for gems hack, I have find how to hack gems but if I share it for free it will be fixed and all accounts reseted
I sell it very low cost and is unlimited use, you have nothing to do is fully automated
Dragon City Gems Hack 03/07/2013 - Facebook - 26 Replies Features: Gem Sender Only
So you have to use dummy accounts to do this.
The instruction is included in the program.
Im using this hack alone for almost 2 months and since i Have all the Dragons
I will share it to you but its not free Im selling this hack for only $2.00 via paypal
What a cheap price right?
But if you dont have paypal account i will put a survey on the download URL.
thanks Guys. . .
Dragon City Hack Gems 01/20/2013 - Facebook - 14 Replies SomeOnes Tell me If it Wroknig Or not.... :D :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
VIRUS SCAN : https://www.virustotal.com/file/746b06c5cab8c9b776 913c67174520e0d8b8aeefa27aa71bc047d86e67ceaab9/ana lysis/1354263187/
Dragon City Hack Gems! 11/28/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies Can anyone Telll Me if it is Working or not?
Dragon City Hack Tool v1.2 -Admin Paul-.rar