Hi Benoit
I have sent you message in PM, I'm from indonesia. I'm interested to buy unlimited ticket that you had said is it cost $100 for being reseller,. and I'm also have had registered for benoit private tools and I pay using paypal. you can check my FB ID is it 1024736870
let me know for further procedure to have access for ticket. I'm watching this thread. thanks in advance. please to respond ASAP
@Benoit
Please resetting of the Dragon game for my city, I was -5M Gem, thank you . ID FB : 100004685114505 , Pin 837688 , I buy tool from you. Please help, Day after day are the -5m Gem
@benoit934 could you reset the combat time of stadium?
Sorry Sir!!
I have told before.Please feel free to read.
Benoit dont have any ability to access Database
its mean: Can't overcontrol inside game:such as (Stadium,Hatchery Resetting)
Quote:
Originally Posted by
please help me this time. I used your tool, and every day-5M Gem
Quote:
Originally Posted by
@Benoit
Please resetting of the Dragon game for my city, I was -5M Gem, thank you . ID FB : 100004685114505 , Pin 837688 , I buy tool from you. Please help, Day after day are the -5m Gem
Better take Noted.
to your problem, benoit need to feel up your GEMS to remove your negative.
(if you want more gems, buy then)
@ Benoit
Hăy đặt của tṛ chơi Rồng cho thành phố của tôi, tôi là-5M Gem, cảm ơn bạn. ID FB: 100004685114505.tôi mua công cụ của bạn. Xin vui ḷng giúp đỡ, ngày này qua ngày khác là đá quư các-5m.nếu không bây giờ tôi phải làm sao vậy bạn
@ Benoit
Hăy đặt của tṛ chơi Rồng cho thành phố của tôi, tôi là-5M Gem, cảm ơn bạn. ID FB: 100004685114505.tôi mua công cụ của bạn. Xin vui ḷng giúp đỡ, ngày này qua ngày khác là đá quư các-5m.nếu không bây giờ tôi phải làm sao vậy bạn
@ Benoit
Try to set of the game Rồng cho City of of me, me that Gem-5M, cam on ban. ID FB: 100004685114505.tôi Mua tool of you. Please helps Prop day of this qua day others are gem all-5m.cho ask me right now cause sao vay your
Sir..!!
For one time ticket you can get it by buy with Benoit him self.
or one of the Benoit Reseller. (Indonesian).
But sir my suggestion.
better you buy this Benoit's tools
rather then buy one time ticket.
This tools was permanently usable.
so you can use it anytime,anywhere.
one time payment.
@ Benoit
Hăy đặt của tṛ chơi Rồng cho thành phố của tôi, tôi là-5M Gem, cảm ơn bạn. ID FB: 100004685114505.tôi mua công cụ của bạn. Xin vui ḷng giúp đỡ, ngày này qua ngày khác là đá quư các-5m.nếu không bây giờ tôi phải làm sao vậy bạn
@ Benoit
Hăy đặt của tṛ chơi Rồng cho thành phố của tôi, tôi là-5M Gem, cảm ơn bạn. ID FB: 100004685114505.tôi mua công cụ của bạn. Xin vui ḷng giúp đỡ, ngày này qua ngày khác là đá quư các-5m.nếu không bây giờ tôi phải làm sao vậy bạn
@ Benoit
Try to set of the game Rồng cho City of of me, me that Gem-5M, cam on ban. ID FB: 100004685114505.tôi Mua tool of you. Please helps Prop day of this qua day others are gem all-5m.cho ask me right now cause sao vay your
please be polite, using english please.
Don't know why there are many Vietnamese recently, they're spamming a lot
Dragon city gems hack 01/31/2016 - Facebook - 46 Replies here is the tool that they use to send gems...:mad::mad:
DCHI Premium Hack v2.4 - YouTube
and i found this:D:D:handsdown:
https://www.facebook.com/DCHIindonesia/app_141676 64298
I don't find it anywere....why don't they share the tool?...it's so hard to make everyone happy and to stop with this stupid events...:handsdown::handsdown:
Dragon City gems hack 03/10/2013 - Facebook - 1736 Replies It's done the tool don't work and I think it will be anymore working
Only the unlocker and the bot work at this time
Unlocker : http://cg1.fr/gems.php
Bot : http://cg1.fr/dragon_info.php?bot=1
Hi, many players ask me for gems hack, I have find how to hack gems but if I share it for free it will be fixed and all accounts reseted
I sell it very low cost and is unlimited use, you have nothing to do is fully automated
Dragon City Gems Hack 03/07/2013 - Facebook - 26 Replies Features: Gem Sender Only
So you have to use dummy accounts to do this.
The instruction is included in the program.
Im using this hack alone for almost 2 months and since i Have all the Dragons
I will share it to you but its not free Im selling this hack for only $2.00 via paypal
What a cheap price right?
But if you dont have paypal account i will put a survey on the download URL.
thanks Guys. . .
Dragon City Hack Gems 01/20/2013 - Facebook - 14 Replies SomeOnes Tell me If it Wroknig Or not.... :D :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
VIRUS SCAN : https://www.virustotal.com/file/746b06c5cab8c9b776 913c67174520e0d8b8aeefa27aa71bc047d86e67ceaab9/ana lysis/1354263187/
Dragon City Hack Gems! 11/28/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies Can anyone Telll Me if it is Working or not?
Dragon City Hack Tool v1.2 -Admin Paul-.rar