Userid :100004472743760 . Pin : 536445 I paid by phone but i can't use please help me . The web alwways refeshes and i can't use pin . I only see it and i sent sms please help me !
please help me this time. I used your tool, and every day-5M Gem
Quote:
Originally Posted by
@Benoit
Please resetting of the Dragon game for my city, I was -5M Gem, thank you . ID FB : 100004685114505 , Pin 837688 , I buy tool from you. Please help, Day after day are the -5m Gem
+50M
Quote:
Originally Posted by tupac643
I'm sended sms with paygold. but tool is disable.
USERID=100005012199457
PIN Code 932929
Active me. Thanks!
Not found
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx4everxX
Hello benoit i'd send total 9 SMS to PAYGOL to activate my account but it still disabled! Please review it for me! I'd lost a lot of money for nothing! @@
PIN Code: 143046
FBID: 100003295017538
Please reply ASAP! thank!
SMS not recieved
Quote:
Originally Posted by transformer2007
Userid :100004472743760 . Pin : 536445 I paid by phone but i can't use please help me . The web alwways refeshes and i can't use pin . I only see it and i sent sms please help me !
@benoit I buy tool from you.
Please resetting of the dragon game for my city, i was -80M gems
Help me fix error =0 gems.
FBID:100003040951062
Pin: 519000
Plsss.
@Benoit
Please resetting of the Dragon game for my city, I was -5M Gem, thank you . ID FB : 100004685114505 , Pin 837688 , I buy tool from you. Please help, Day after day are the -5m Gem
please help me again
@benoit I buy tool from you.
Please resetting of the dragon game for my city, i was -80M gems
Help me fix error =0 gems.
FBID:100003040951062
Pin: 519000
Plsss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94618354
@Benoit
ME too
Wahh..many of user got an error with -gems.
i think there are an error for server right now..
i do have error too,Social Empire (EXP) not work.
so all user please be patient
@benoit I buy tool from you.
Please resetting of the dragon game for my city, i was -80M gems
Help me fix error =0 gems.
FBID:100003040951062
Pin: 519000
Plsss.
If i want use this tool need to Pay
frist ??... ha .
yeah ofcoz
pay it for benoit is hardworking.
why not.its just one time payment
and we can use it anytime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngochuanvn
@benoit I buy tool from you.
Please resetting of the dragon game for my city, i was -80M gems
Help me fix error =0 gems.
FBID:100003040951062
Pin: 519000
Plsss.
Dude.!! i'am sorry but please just wait for benoit
and stop spamming please.
he little bit busy.
Dragon city gems hack 01/31/2016 - Facebook - 46 Replies here is the tool that they use to send gems...:mad::mad:
DCHI Premium Hack v2.4 - YouTube
and i found this:D:D:handsdown:
https://www.facebook.com/DCHIindonesia/app_141676 64298
I don't find it anywere....why don't they share the tool?...it's so hard to make everyone happy and to stop with this stupid events...:handsdown::handsdown:
Dragon City gems hack 03/10/2013 - Facebook - 1736 Replies It's done the tool don't work and I think it will be anymore working
Only the unlocker and the bot work at this time
Unlocker : http://cg1.fr/gems.php
Bot : http://cg1.fr/dragon_info.php?bot=1
Hi, many players ask me for gems hack, I have find how to hack gems but if I share it for free it will be fixed and all accounts reseted
I sell it very low cost and is unlimited use, you have nothing to do is fully automated
Dragon City Gems Hack 03/07/2013 - Facebook - 26 Replies Features: Gem Sender Only
So you have to use dummy accounts to do this.
The instruction is included in the program.
Im using this hack alone for almost 2 months and since i Have all the Dragons
I will share it to you but its not free Im selling this hack for only $2.00 via paypal
What a cheap price right?
But if you dont have paypal account i will put a survey on the download URL.
thanks Guys. . .
Dragon City Hack Gems 01/20/2013 - Facebook - 14 Replies SomeOnes Tell me If it Wroknig Or not.... :D :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
VIRUS SCAN : https://www.virustotal.com/file/746b06c5cab8c9b776 913c67174520e0d8b8aeefa27aa71bc047d86e67ceaab9/ana lysis/1354263187/
Dragon City Hack Gems! 11/28/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies Can anyone Telll Me if it is Working or not?
Dragon City Hack Tool v1.2 -Admin Paul-.rar