benoit I was put in your tool to put 50000 and 50000 golds Gems dai appeared well
Result
=======================
Dark Warrior AFTER >>> <<<
=======================
ID = 100003906510971
Name = Samuel Henry
Gems = 1.3487262049013E +19 (+50000)
Gold = 1.6387286639435E +19 (+50000)
not put anything over my gems and zero help me please sorry for you enterroper
@Benoit
Please resetting of the Dragon game for my city, I was -5M Gem, thank you . ID FB : 100004685114505 , Pin 837688 , I buy tool from you. Please help, Day after day are the -5m Gem
I am very sad Please
@benoit : can u help me reset my stadium and PVP dragon city
FB ID : 1761529262
thanks...
Friend!!
Sorry that is beyond the benoit's ability
Mr.Benoit said He can't access the Database.
General Information:
1.Benoit can easily resetting your game
but not your negative GOLD,FOOD,GEMS or whatever.
2.He little busy with tools for newgame,so please be patient
Thank you.
@Benoit
Please resetting of the Dragon game for my city, I was -5M Gem, thank you . ID FB : 100004685114505 , Pin 837688 , I buy tool from you. Please help, Day after day are the -5m Gem
I am very sad Please
dude,,,, benoit is busy doing hack for the new social game,, please be patient
Quote:
Originally Posted by chemical91
Friend!!
Sorry that is beyond the benoit's ability
Mr.Benoit said He can't access the Database.
General Information:
1.Benoit can easily resetting your game
but not your negative GOLD,FOOD,GEMS or whatever.
2.He little busy with tools for newgame,so please be patient
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by
@Benoit
Please resetting of the Dragon game for my city, I was -5M Gem, thank you . ID FB : 100004685114505 , Pin 837688 , I buy tool from you. Please help, Day after day are the -5m Gem
I am very sad Please
PLEASE HELP ME
fbid 100000229840113
TXT GOL 534737
I can not activate
Done
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexboys
can you reset EGGS in hatchery? omg i want to get rid of them,,, i cant play....
Facebook ID: 100001886604074
No
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarot0
Hey i've paid for the tool, but it doesn't give me any gems.
I had pay with PAYGOL 411906
Give me my gems for today and fix it for tomorrow, need it in a hurry for finish the island event. THANKS.
Please read the how to
Quote:
Originally Posted by Point1005
Fix my food Pls!
Or reset my Dragon City
FBID: 100000672197572
Then I stop to take your time!
What you give your user_key and your facebook id ? all body ask your user_key is only for destroy your game !
Quote:
Originally Posted by
@Benoit
Please resetting of the Dragon game for my city, I was -5M Gem, thank you . ID FB : 100004685114505 , Pin 837688 , I buy tool from you. Please help, Day after day are the -5m Gem
I am very sad Please
Click >>>
Now if you want many gems you will need to buy it because because i not here to fix the game destroyed because you are not careful
Dragon city gems hack 01/31/2016 - Facebook - 46 Replies here is the tool that they use to send gems...:mad::mad:
DCHI Premium Hack v2.4 - YouTube
and i found this:D:D:handsdown:
https://www.facebook.com/DCHIindonesia/app_141676 64298
I don't find it anywere....why don't they share the tool?...it's so hard to make everyone happy and to stop with this stupid events...:handsdown::handsdown:
Dragon City gems hack 03/10/2013 - Facebook - 1736 Replies It's done the tool don't work and I think it will be anymore working
Only the unlocker and the bot work at this time
Unlocker : http://cg1.fr/gems.php
Bot : http://cg1.fr/dragon_info.php?bot=1
Hi, many players ask me for gems hack, I have find how to hack gems but if I share it for free it will be fixed and all accounts reseted
I sell it very low cost and is unlimited use, you have nothing to do is fully automated
Dragon City Gems Hack 03/07/2013 - Facebook - 26 Replies Features: Gem Sender Only
So you have to use dummy accounts to do this.
The instruction is included in the program.
Im using this hack alone for almost 2 months and since i Have all the Dragons
I will share it to you but its not free Im selling this hack for only $2.00 via paypal
What a cheap price right?
But if you dont have paypal account i will put a survey on the download URL.
thanks Guys. . .
Dragon City Hack Gems 01/20/2013 - Facebook - 14 Replies SomeOnes Tell me If it Wroknig Or not.... :D :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
VIRUS SCAN : https://www.virustotal.com/file/746b06c5cab8c9b776 913c67174520e0d8b8aeefa27aa71bc047d86e67ceaab9/ana lysis/1354263187/
Dragon City Hack Gems! 11/28/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies Can anyone Telll Me if it is Working or not?
Dragon City Hack Tool v1.2 -Admin Paul-.rar