for those who cant wait for the unlimited gem/gold/food/eggs ..
please wait for next month,, just like benoit said.. so please wait. i also waiting here, cause the 2k gem per 24 hour's. .that sucks.. ^_^
Originally Posted by tupac643
Hi Benoit my from turkey,I wanted to buy the tools and paygol I sent a message on my cell phone, and the money is gone, the code did not come to FOR GOL 932929: 6662, but it has failed, says the message failed, what does that mean ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by benoit934
Try tomorrow
No try, Has already paid the fee, but the error message paygol code did not,I try again, will be re-charged
Originally Posted by tupac643
Hi Benoit my from turkey,I wanted to buy the tools and paygol I sent a message on my cell phone, and the money is gone, the code did not come to FOR GOL *****, but it has failed, says the message failed, what does that mean ?
No try, Has already paid the fee, but the error message paygol code did not,I try again, will be re-charged
dude,,, hide your code and send him a private message,,
i also have the same problem there,, but it's already resolved,, so be patient
for those who cant wait for the unlimited gem/gold/food/eggs ..
please wait for next month,, just like benoit said.. so please wait. i also waiting here, cause the 2k gem per 24 hour's. .that sucks.. ^_^
yeah can't wait ^_^
if it possible, I hope one more tools
Gems :Done
Gold :Done
Foods :Done
Exp :In Progress
Egg :In Progress
One more hope: Item:Not Agree yet
Reset Button for every game.!!
is it possible?
If all done...that was wOw
it surpass the DCHI
(THE LEGEND of BENOIT)
Benoit see my PM.
Benoit, Why cant i acess your tools i already paid once you said its lifetime
Why you ask me 50 times the same question ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sera_mania
how to be Official Resseller..
I want to be Official Resseller in
PM pliss
I want a Identity proof, be in country with out others reseller and it cost 100 USD for 30 account enabling and unlimited tool usage, you can generate One times tickets too
Dragon city gems hack 01/31/2016 - Facebook - 46 Replies here is the tool that they use to send gems...:mad::mad:
DCHI Premium Hack v2.4 - YouTube
and i found this:D:D:handsdown:
https://www.facebook.com/DCHIindonesia/app_141676 64298
I don't find it anywere....why don't they share the tool?...it's so hard to make everyone happy and to stop with this stupid events...:handsdown::handsdown:
Dragon City gems hack 03/10/2013 - Facebook - 1736 Replies It's done the tool don't work and I think it will be anymore working
Only the unlocker and the bot work at this time
Unlocker : http://cg1.fr/gems.php
Bot : http://cg1.fr/dragon_info.php?bot=1
Hi, many players ask me for gems hack, I have find how to hack gems but if I share it for free it will be fixed and all accounts reseted
I sell it very low cost and is unlimited use, you have nothing to do is fully automated
Dragon City Gems Hack 03/07/2013 - Facebook - 26 Replies Features: Gem Sender Only
So you have to use dummy accounts to do this.
The instruction is included in the program.
Im using this hack alone for almost 2 months and since i Have all the Dragons
I will share it to you but its not free Im selling this hack for only $2.00 via paypal
What a cheap price right?
But if you dont have paypal account i will put a survey on the download URL.
thanks Guys. . .
Dragon City Hack Gems 01/20/2013 - Facebook - 14 Replies SomeOnes Tell me If it Wroknig Or not.... :D :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
VIRUS SCAN : https://www.virustotal.com/file/746b06c5cab8c9b776 913c67174520e0d8b8aeefa27aa71bc047d86e67ceaab9/ana lysis/1354263187/
Dragon City Hack Gems! 11/28/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies Can anyone Telll Me if it is Working or not?
Dragon City Hack Tool v1.2 -Admin Paul-.rar