But everyone pay money for you tools want.
You can update, so do it. Don't make you self to liar because some people.
Still many people waiting for you tools like me, and them very courtly, not angry.
So hope you think again and make you tools for them
Oh no! please update the tool. It's the easiest, fastest tool i've tried. I used it a few times and works perfectly. I wouldn't mind paying a little fee (1 euro or something) for every update. Im really happy with the tool. Please reconsider.
Do you know the time it take me to do this updates ?
You tools, you make tools so you know how hard for make it work. Because it hard so you can take every time you want... We are need tools work so we has to wait you.
Benoit please think about it a lot of people have paid hard earned money
or people who do not have a lot of money for your tools i do not know how much work it takes to make this but alot of people use these tools to help in the games why turn your back on your supporters there are a lot of sellers but we still need your tools to help the ones who can not pay all the time please think a bout this
Dragon city gems hack 01/31/2016 - Facebook - 46 Replies here is the tool that they use to send gems...:mad::mad:
DCHI Premium Hack v2.4 - YouTube
and i found this:D:D:handsdown:
https://www.facebook.com/DCHIindonesia/app_141676 64298
I don't find it anywere....why don't they share the tool?...it's so hard to make everyone happy and to stop with this stupid events...:handsdown::handsdown:
Dragon City gems hack 03/10/2013 - Facebook - 1736 Replies It's done the tool don't work and I think it will be anymore working
Only the unlocker and the bot work at this time
Unlocker : http://cg1.fr/gems.php
Bot : http://cg1.fr/dragon_info.php?bot=1
Hi, many players ask me for gems hack, I have find how to hack gems but if I share it for free it will be fixed and all accounts reseted
I sell it very low cost and is unlimited use, you have nothing to do is fully automated
Dragon City Gems Hack 03/07/2013 - Facebook - 26 Replies Features: Gem Sender Only
So you have to use dummy accounts to do this.
The instruction is included in the program.
Im using this hack alone for almost 2 months and since i Have all the Dragons
I will share it to you but its not free Im selling this hack for only $2.00 via paypal
What a cheap price right?
But if you dont have paypal account i will put a survey on the download URL.
thanks Guys. . .
Dragon City Hack Gems 01/20/2013 - Facebook - 14 Replies SomeOnes Tell me If it Wroknig Or not.... :D :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
VIRUS SCAN : https://www.virustotal.com/file/746b06c5cab8c9b776 913c67174520e0d8b8aeefa27aa71bc047d86e67ceaab9/ana lysis/1354263187/
Dragon City Hack Gems! 11/28/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies Can anyone Telll Me if it is Working or not?
Dragon City Hack Tool v1.2 -Admin Paul-.rar