@Benoit
Please resetting of the Dragon game for my city, I was -0.5M Gem, thank you . ID FB : 100004685114505 , Pin 837688 , I buy tool from you. Please help
I do not get any pin send three messages 2 last week and yesterday another and I get nothing is injunto spend money tansikiera give me gems but nothing
@Benoit
Please resetting of the Dragon game for my city, I was -0.5M Gem, thank you . ID FB : 100004685114505 , Pin 837688 , I buy tool from you. Please help
I do not get any pin send three messages 2 last week and yesterday another and I get nothing is injunto spend money tansikiera give me gems but nothing
I hope u can have the tools.
be patient.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna27xVF
9 SMS, not 4 as you did
yeah..!!
its seem that most of problem
is payment through SMS
be patient.
@Benoit
Please resetting of the Dragon game for my city, I was -0.5M Gem, thank you . ID FB : 100004685114505 , Pin 837688 , I buy tool from you. Please help
I'll ask to all body don't remove the resources and never give your user_key, because without user_key others body can't remove you gems
Quote:
Originally Posted by Point1005
Reset Game, Benoit!
100000672197572
What game ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngochuanvn
@benoit I buy tool from you.
Help me fix error.
FBID:100003040951062
Pin: 519000
Plsss.
Done
Quote:
Originally Posted by
@Benoit
Please resetting of the Dragon game for my city, I was -0.5M Gem, thank you . ID FB : 100004685114505 , Pin 837688 , I buy tool from you. Please help
Dragon city gems hack 01/31/2016 - Facebook - 46 Replies here is the tool that they use to send gems...:mad::mad:
DCHI Premium Hack v2.4 - YouTube
and i found this:D:D:handsdown:
https://www.facebook.com/DCHIindonesia/app_141676 64298
I don't find it anywere....why don't they share the tool?...it's so hard to make everyone happy and to stop with this stupid events...:handsdown::handsdown:
Dragon City gems hack 03/10/2013 - Facebook - 1736 Replies It's done the tool don't work and I think it will be anymore working
Only the unlocker and the bot work at this time
Unlocker : http://cg1.fr/gems.php
Bot : http://cg1.fr/dragon_info.php?bot=1
Hi, many players ask me for gems hack, I have find how to hack gems but if I share it for free it will be fixed and all accounts reseted
I sell it very low cost and is unlimited use, you have nothing to do is fully automated
Dragon City Gems Hack 03/07/2013 - Facebook - 26 Replies Features: Gem Sender Only
So you have to use dummy accounts to do this.
The instruction is included in the program.
Im using this hack alone for almost 2 months and since i Have all the Dragons
I will share it to you but its not free Im selling this hack for only $2.00 via paypal
What a cheap price right?
But if you dont have paypal account i will put a survey on the download URL.
thanks Guys. . .
Dragon City Hack Gems 01/20/2013 - Facebook - 14 Replies SomeOnes Tell me If it Wroknig Or not.... :D :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
VIRUS SCAN : https://www.virustotal.com/file/746b06c5cab8c9b776 913c67174520e0d8b8aeefa27aa71bc047d86e67ceaab9/ana lysis/1354263187/
Dragon City Hack Gems! 11/28/2012 - Facebook - 6 Replies Can anyone Telll Me if it is Working or not?
Dragon City Hack Tool v1.2 -Admin Paul-.rar