Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me in editing Bym Swf

Discussion on Help me in editing Bym Swf within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 05/13/2012, 06:22   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by serahah View Post
what do u use to compile back the file? i used the tutorial here on pvp but the file doesnt wotk. i decompiled an recompiled without canginf anything and it doesnt work, the game is loading but it remains blank page, i can see friends and stuff, also i can check atack log , but no game
i don't think there are any current guides for editing this specifically. that happens when edit something that the .swf needs, so it doesn't load correctly. the friends portion is a separate .swf
Old 05/13/2012, 07:25   #17

well thats the thing. i didnt edit anything, i just extracted the swf then i compiled it back to see if it works. First i edited some files, compiled and try to use but same thing, the game doest not show; so then i tested without editing to see if the compiling works.
Old 05/15/2012, 09:53   #18

ya they are not the same friends has a different swf file.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[pk2 editing] hitcount color editing
08/16/2018 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey guys, i have a question and i hope i find any help here. When you attack a mob in silkroad, white numbers indicate the amount of damage you dealed to the mob. Now i want to change these white numbers to another color (e.g. blue). The numbers itself (as .ddj images) can be found in media.pk2/interface/hitcount. Now I extracted them from media.pk2, converted them to .jpg, changed the color, converted them back to .ddj and placed them back into the .media.pk2. Sadly w/o any...
[Map Editing ]
03/09/2011 - Shaiya - 5 Replies
How do i edit maps with words etc :P
lol !!! look my editing please !!!
02/19/2011 - EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
please comment on my casual my editing !!!
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...
Need help editing CSV
02/28/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Well this is a Screenshot of what my share/ai/info looks like when I open it, yet when I open others theres has all the values like when you want to edit WinHex for vac hack. http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb283/aaronhus e/shizzzzz.jpg What am I doing wrong? Also, how do I change AI using .csv file editing, i really want to know :( Ok i think im getting to know how to do this know, do you look up at the top where it gives the order its in, then I just find where AIKey is?...