Hihi,
Wonder if someone knows a service that i can check if im hwid banned.
I saw it sometimes but cant find it again.
Or if u know an website with cheap Account. EU.
on funpay there are some accounts you can rent for ~5 Euros but theyre most likely going to be russian accounts. You could buy cracked accounts, the prices have been **** for a while now so youll spend 1000 rub (~10 Euros) for an account you may or may not be able to keep on testing with
this is why I'm glad Nikita is killing this game, because people who supporting stolen accounts deserve the cat and mouse game of being hwid banned and wasting money
this is why I'm glad Nikita is killing this game, because people who supporting stolen accounts deserve the cat and mouse game of being hwid banned and wasting money
Hihi,
Wonder if someone knows a service that i can check if im hwid banned.
I saw it sometimes but cant find it again.
Or if u know an website with cheap Account. EU.
With Raid0 I would still have to discard my current drives right? Or is there a solution to this as well I am not aware off?
Well if you already have two drives then you can just do the raid 0 with them, it would be ideal if they are both the same but even if they're not it will still work
Well if you already have two drives then you can just do the raid 0 with them, it would be ideal if they are both the same but even if they're not it will still work
Is that a 100% safe solution? Or are there other eft HWID bans that this wouldn't be enough for? I see spoofers going for MAC, BIOS and so on. Is that for no good reason?
And if you do get banned. You just redo the raid 0, reinstall windows and no more HWID ban?