Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 07:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Playing with a non-cheating friend

Discussion on Playing with a non-cheating friend within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Playing with a non-cheating friend

Is there any danger for my friend if he plays with me while I use a cheat? I intend on using ruc lite, so only player/corpse/item esp with norecoil and instant aim, and of course keeping kd and survival rate down and not wiping lobbies. Trying to make it look legit or avoid other players entirely.

I just want to help him learn and go for bosses and occasionally PVP.

If I don't drop things to him and only walk him around and point loot out for him, is it risky for him?
Old 12/04/2023, 20:33   #2

elite*gold: 631
In my experience you can just play however youd like, even dropping whole loadouts etc wont get any of you banned
No one I know has ever been banned just by playing with a cheater, I do however know some people that got banned for 60 days after buying items for real world money but if you dont overdo it youre gonna be fine
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2023, 21:22   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petr Pavel View Post
Is there any danger for my friend if he plays with me while I use a cheat? I intend on using ruc lite, so only player/corpse/item esp with norecoil and instant aim, and of course keeping kd and survival rate down and not wiping lobbies. Trying to make it look legit or avoid other players entirely.

I just want to help him learn and go for bosses and occasionally PVP.

If I don't drop things to him and only walk him around and point loot out for him, is it risky for him?
I got banned 3 times playing with the same teammates that dont cheat and my teamates that cheat got banned when i was playing with them but i didnt get banned for my friends getting banned and my friends didnt get banned when i got banned
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2023, 00:07   #4

elite*gold: 236
The Black Market: 389/0/0
Other than rmt bans (60 days) I have not heard of these bans yet
Thanks
1 User