Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making Account Last

Discussion on Making Account Last within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Making Account Last

Hey, so ive been cheesing on tarkov for months now, each account seems to last maybe a week tops, i recently bought kernaim, and using a spoofer, i always revo my tarkov before playing new account.

I bought a new account, and admitly might have raged a bit, so i was banned within two days using kernaim mid match.

Im wondering is there any features which server can now detect? I heard they now have stamina checks, is this also similar for loot through walls and max strength? In another words does using these features make it easier to get banned or does it detect quicker.
Old 04/09/2023, 23:53   #2

long time use

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimgym50 View Post
Hey, so ive been cheesing on tarkov for months now, each account seems to last maybe a week tops, i recently bought kernaim, and using a spoofer, i always revo my tarkov before playing new account.

I bought a new account, and admitly might have raged a bit, so i was banned within two days using kernaim mid match.

Im wondering is there any features which server can now detect? I heard they now have stamina checks, is this also similar for loot through walls and max strength? In another words does using these features make it easier to get banned or does it detect quicker.
Buy a cheat, use legit features, NOT LOOT TROUGH walls

add my discord Reverse Engineering#6028 selling 3 years ud cheat for eft
Old 04/09/2023, 23:55   #3

how easy is loot through walls to detect though?
Old 04/10/2023, 00:07   #4

elite*gold: 631
Getting banned in two days sounds like you didnt clean traces properly, you should also uninstall the bsg launcher including all leftover files and regkeys

Stay away from infinite stamina for now, didnt hear anything about other features. Loot through walls would be easy to detect, like I said, I didnt hear anything about any bans for features outside of unlimited stamina

Dont listen to or add the other guy
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2023, 00:10   #5

bsg launcher, and tarkov was cleaned, using revo unistall, all reg keys and anything associated with it. Am i missing something? Fully spoofed aswell
Old 04/10/2023, 00:29   #6

elite*gold: 156
The Black Market: 133/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverese engineer View Post
Buy a cheat, use legit features, NOT LOOT TROUGH walls

add my discord Reverse Engineering#6028 selling 3 years ud cheat for eft
This person is a known scammer btw.

Please be careful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimgym50 View Post
bsg launcher, and tarkov was cleaned, using revo unistall, all reg keys and anything associated with it. Am i missing something? Fully spoofed aswell
It seems like what you did is enough.

Which spoofer are you using? Are you spoofing your MAC as well?
Old 04/10/2023, 01:02   #7

elite*gold: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Player1Ready View Post
It seems like what you did is enough.

Which spoofer are you using? Are you spoofing your MAC as well?
Spoofing mac is unnecesary, a hwid ban would be instant same with a launcher ban

Sounds more like inf stamina caused the ban
Old 04/10/2023, 02:10   #8

elite*gold: 750
what spoofer are you using?
Old 04/10/2023, 16:36   #9

hrmmm i looted through walls this weekend........ doesn't sound good if you guys are concerned about it.
Old 04/10/2023, 18:51   #10

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 411/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,629
As with every other game dont rage if you want to last lol. I saw that people get banned with infinite stamina here and there.
Old 04/10/2023, 22:51   #11

Use only esp and nothing else. Safe account safe 2 years now - yes 24 month the same acc.