Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Suggestions

Discussion on Need Suggestions within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Need Suggestions

Hello everyone,hope you all are having a good day/evening/night/Midnight

So i am currently in a process off making an discord for EFT and eventualy would like to make a post with the discord link and it would be private

The server would be based around carry (free or paid) and also general fun/talks

While i do know it is risky and that people will not trust me as i dont even have my profile set up nor do i talk as much except when i make a post/reply i would like to ask you guys for some help regarding the discord server.

Since it will be posted here i need some suggestions/ideas on how can i make the server safe and secure for everyone to use and would like to make a verification system which will ensure everybodys safety and give them acces to the server but i am not sure how to do it,anyone has any suggestions on what can i do?

Also i would like to extend an invitation to any off the most trusted members that once the server is complete and before its ready to get posted to come and take a look at the server to make sure that my server can be trusted and it can be used as a place for fun/business/Banter

GL HF raiding!
Old 04/05/2023, 04:34   #2

elite*gold: 215
tl;dr but i have really cheap tarkov products, and pushing 1000 members on my cord, join for advice, cheap products.. its a tarkov centric server
Old 04/05/2023, 06:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genji_ View Post
tl;dr but i have really cheap tarkov products, and pushing 1000 members on my cord, join for advice, cheap products.. its a tarkov centric server
I am not talking discord server in terms of me having my own product and selling it.
I am more talking about a server where Sellers can do their selling,buyers can do their buyings (not cheat menus in it self althou i am debating it but it will require people who made the product to be in the discord to advertise it )
Old 04/05/2023, 12:18   #4

elite*gold: 631
A discord server will never be 100% trusted, there are other places to discuss and sell cheats, one of those places is called "elitepvpers"

If you want to discuss cheats and/or just chat with fellow cheaters just join some reseller/provider cords
If you have a big server revolving around cheats its gonna get deleted constantly so youd have to ban some prominent keywords leading to a degraded user expirience or just make a new server each time but then the membercount will always be on the low side.
Some servers use bots that will rejoin the new server when the old one goes down but that is wierd thing to do
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2023, 02:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egal View Post
A discord server will never be 100% trusted, there are other places to discuss and sell cheats, one of those places is called "elitepvpers"

If you want to discuss cheats and/or just chat with fellow cheaters just join some reseller/provider cords
If you have a big server revolving around cheats its gonna get deleted constantly so youd have to ban some prominent keywords leading to a degraded user expirience or just make a new server each time but then the membercount will always be on the low side.
Some servers use bots that will rejoin the new server when the old one goes down but that is wierd thing to do
The idea i had in mind was to make a closed discord where people who have cheats,they can sell carry services/RMT and stuff like that

Yes i know that it sounds dumb and everything but imagine a place where ppl can @ or @ and they can get their service first come first serve etc.

Also i do know that there is chance off the server getting deleted but it could be fun untill its gone
Old 04/07/2023, 05:03   #6

You need discord bots, for verification and such.
Old 04/07/2023, 13:29   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilvin0 View Post
You need discord bots, for verification and such.
Nah he just needs a ticket bot for applications
Old 04/07/2023, 22:58   #8

Quote:
Ye but how do i set it up and what would be a good way of getting verified to the server to do it?
Thats the only issue i got ATM,what would be the safest way to ensure that i get legit ppl in who want to sell/buy services
Old 04/08/2023, 16:41   #9

Quote:
He said he wants to make the discord 'safe' , which i assume safe from bots and such, so, a verification bot with captcha will help, if that's what he meant.
Old 04/08/2023, 18:02   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilvin0 View Post
He said he wants to make the discord 'safe' , which i assume safe from bots and such, so, a verification bot with captcha will help, if that's what he meant.
Nah he wants to make a private discord, botting wont be a problem they can solve captchas anyway
Old 04/10/2023, 02:37   #11

Quote:
Nah he wants to make a private discord, botting wont be a problem they can solve captchas anyway

I just dont want any snitches or people who just joined the site and are shady.

As lon gas its a safe amrketplace for ppl to sell their stuff/buy stuff i am happy