Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Server]ACME EO

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
@Shannon- Dude! Dont forget about single bug's!! Please, I dont wanna see a pegent bug anymore lol!
btw think about the old bugs and work on it after your normal process of fixing bugs xD
Would love to see the server online soon,But not when things are going the other way around :/

Old   #62

hurray for cyberghoser

Old   #63

i am BloodyWar

i will wait for this server couse i need play here only here but i get bored please come on fast
Old   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
ACME EO is currently down.
Sadly I entrusted server access to an old ACME staff member known as CyberGhoser here and on ACME. He decided to completely wipe the FTP server and the server's hard drives too.

We should be back up in 1 to 4weeks time. It's highly doubtful that any of the database is recoverable.
With that said we will do our best. For an undecided amount of time (minimum 1 week) when we're back up there will be a token give away and there will be Token to EP exchanges and all token exchanges will also have an undecided discount (minimum 20% off).

All previous donations will be given back their tokens + a little bonus for the problem. Finally there will also be a limited edition ACME pet.

I will also give up on trusting any kind of person outside the real acme staff (forcer, nooneatall, myself).

Previous GMs and GHs will be considered for re-appointment but there wont be any right away. This is not because of anything they have done it's more because I will be super busy with everything else at first.

Flame away.... >.>
Talking bout bad luck, guess it hit you like a train. Well in any case wish you the best. Been long time since I have played on ACME.

Looking forward to the rebirth of ACME.

Old   #65

Hello,
Still waiitng for server when it is will appear ? y said 1-4 weeks now is some couple of mounths :|
Old   #66

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by vieska View Post
Hello,
Still waiitng for server when it is will appear ? y said 1-4 weeks now is some couple of mounths :|

Be sure to keep up to date via our forums
There's been a lot of set backs but we're almost about to launch two different servers.
Old   #67

Do nto udnerstand when server will up ?
Old   #68

Server Online Now Pleas Come And Invinte All Your Freinds Thanks And Enjoy
Old   #69

Hey ZoomTiger, Speaking to you on FaceBook right now. Server is not online
Acme Elite was closed down by myself and funhacker years ago due to just not having the time anymore. Please do not claim you are original acme staff. Because you are not.

**NOTE**
This server does not have any affiliation with Acme Elite. He's using a database he found online.
Old   #70

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomandtiger View Post
Server Online Now Pleas Come And Invinte All Your Freinds Thanks And Enjoy
Timore is correct, this is not ACME EO regardless of what the site owners say. You should really come up with a new name
ACME Revamp Online maybe? It lets people know you're using our database without trying to claim to be ACME EO?