Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Server] ACME - 27-06-2009

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,695
[Server] ACME - 27-06-2009

Just an update for Epvpers for ACME EO.

Here are a few features we have:

New Auto Patcher (Made by Forcer)
This new autopatcher is much faster then the publicaly availble autopatching service (made by forcer too) - This autopatcher will only work with ACME
Auto-EP (original Creator)
Dye System (original Creator)
Hunting Lands (original Creator)
Forge System (original Creator)
New Online Games (Comming Soon)

Major Bug Fixes we have:
Pot Bug:
This means anyone massively below your pot will now no longer be able to kill you, this bug usually happened when there was a major difference in pot (example 2500pot vs 200pot), as of this moment only ACME has this fix.
Friend/Mentor Exp After 136:
This was because once you hit level 136 your client said you were max level this is now fixed and works up to max level 255. (This fix was done by ACME and any other server with it is using ACME's files)
% Gauge in client displays % all the way untill level 255

We also are able to start making custom pathfinding so if you have any suggestions post them in our forums.

Links:

Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/27/2009, 19:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thanks For Your Great Effort.

Old 06/27/2009, 19:40   #3

Thanks ACME Team for every thing help to us, your efforts, and even ACMEE which i play =D
Old 06/27/2009, 20:56   #4

****! U guys r good.

Old 06/28/2009, 01:08   #5

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
Pot Bug:
This means anyone massively below your pot will now no longer be able to kill you, this bug usually happened when there was a major difference in pot (example 2500pot vs 200pot), as of this moment only ACME has this fix.
1) Yes we are all appreciate for basics on this forum which allow other servers to grow up...

2)But .... From where this idea that only your server has this fix? On my servers it never even has a chance to appear because it was fixed at beginning

Regards and yea nice updates
Old 06/28/2009, 03:08   #6

Quote:
Friend/Mentor Exp After 136:
This was because once you hit level 136 your client said you were max level this is now fixed and works up to max level 255. (This fix was done by ACME and any other server with it is using ACME's files)
% Gauge in client displays % all the way untill level 255
thanks for this, working 100%.
Old 06/28/2009, 04:20   #7

does the client have any virusus? my antinvirus pops up everytime i try to download it
Old 06/28/2009, 04:39   #8

Received Thanks: 1,695
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulerman View Post
1) Yes we are all appreciate for basics on this forum which allow other servers to grow up...

2)But .... From where this idea that only your server has this fix? On my servers it never even has a chance to appear because it was fixed at beginning

Regards and yea nice updates
well unless you're using a database and binary not availble here there is no way your server doesn't have pot bug fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singh_Is_King View Post
does the client have any virusus? my antinvirus pops up everytime i try to download it
the soul.exe is packed and so anti virus programs detect it as a torjan all you have to do is add it to your anti virus exceptions untill we have another soul update
Old 06/29/2009, 09:24   #9

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,113
Quote:
well unless you're using a database and binary not availble here there is no way your server doesn't have pot bug fixed
Actually yes And in this case (pvp and monster kill pot bug) is possible to be fixed by certain actions under DB (thats pretty enough to see 100% required effects for even players with BP over 5k etc)

So yea, thats why I am/was wondering why you wrote only your server has it for now and that this something new

P.S. to be not offtopic here: Good luck in server :P

Regards
Old 06/29/2009, 09:57   #10

Quote:
Actually yes And in this case (pvp and monster kill pot bug) is possible to be fixed by certain actions under DB (thats pretty enough to see 100% required effects for even players with BP over 5k etc)

So yea, thats why I am/was wondering why you wrote only your server has it for now and that this something new

Regards
well ACME at least has release a lot of useful apps instead of u that u keep everything for urself...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2009, 10:10   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexes13 View Post
well ACME at least has release a lot of useful apps instead of u that u keep everything for urself...
Could not agree with that. The fact that he helped me through msn - He isn't selfish.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2009, 10:44   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalLord View Post
Could not agree with that. The fact that he helped me through msn - He isn't selfish.
in ur way i am one of the greatest releasers here...coz i have helped a lot more guys...
Old 06/29/2009, 11:54   #13

Received Thanks: 1,208
guys this thread is about ACME not your petty bickering. First and only warning concerning it
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/29/2009, 14:43   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexes13 View Post
Don't you understand what is ACTUALLY happening here, Soulerman said nothing but there is other servers that go the bug fixed than ACME.Nothing more, where is the flaming here .
Quote:

Regards
Good for you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/01/2009, 15:35   #15

i Agree with Souler man and necron33
FYI:Ahmedpotop;its me ~DARK_LORD~ back in Action xD

« [Help] - With IDs and Eudemons | Need Experience Staff for United-Reloaded »