Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Server]ACME EO

Discussion on [Server]ACME EO within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 01/30/2011, 21:20   #46

elite*gold: 0
well , if i was running that server , i swear i won't give it to anyone except for my gf cause she's extremely hot u know lol .. otherwise everyone can go to hell !
Old 01/31/2011, 08:00   #47

Instead of blaming each other .. know this .. whats done is done .
Look Forward .. make new idea's for the new acme we want Acme stronger than before Stronger than ever.
i know u all lost alot . me too, i played this game for 3 years ... and blaming will not bring back my work or yours , soo we all n this together and we should work to make Acme No.1 Server of all Pvs.

Good Luck to all ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2011, 16:26   #48

elite*gold: 246
It would seem that some people believe Owner always equals Updater, which is certainly now always the case. As a former PM of Acme, I can say that their system is very structured and works as long as everyone is playing for the same team. Sadly this was not the case with cyber. It is unfortunate that no one made regular off-line backups, but I hope that soon Acme can return to it's former glory with a fresh restart. Best wishes to all the Acme staff.
Old 01/31/2011, 21:00   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by DadoSh View Post
Instead of blaming each other .. know this .. whats done is done .
Look Forward .. make new idea's for the new acme we want Acme stronger than before Stronger than ever.
i know u all lost alot . me too, i played this game for 3 years ... and blaming will not bring back my work or yours , soo we all n this together and we should work to make Acme No.1 Server of all Pvs.

Good Luck to all ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Dark|Side| View Post
Meh. Stop the drama. Shit happens, life goes on. I know you all are sad about one of the best servers being down and out atm but pick yourselves up. This isnt the end, its a new beginning. ACME will always come back and be stronger than ever. All i gotta say is when its up im playing and im looking forward to getting friends their and helping build the community since i havent played a eo pserver in a year now (took a break) im itching for some composing lol. Hope to see you all their when its up.
you just copied what dark said o.o

OT: Both these guys are right. whats done is done and let go the past. requesting a /thread..
Old 01/31/2011, 22:08   #50

wow sucks man all my and everyones hard work gone :/ (masterlink) i hope the new acme will be stronger than before
Old 02/01/2011, 06:27   #51

Quote:
you just copied what dark said o.o

OT: Both these guys are right. whats done is done and let go the past. requesting a /thread..
hey ash . .

am sorry but i didnt see what dark said and i said whats n my mind . and maybe me and dark think positive and i hope everyone think like us .

and i wish the staff start to fix them fourms so we can share ideas about the new acme .
Old 02/01/2011, 11:13   #52

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by DadoSh View Post
hey ash . .

am sorry but i didnt see what dark said and i said whats n my mind . and maybe me and dark think positive and i hope everyone think like us .

and i wish the staff start to fix them fourms so we can share ideas about the new acme .
Website and forums will be back up once the company that hosts ACME's FTP restores the files for us.
Old 02/01/2011, 11:54   #53

My guessing is that if cyber deleted everything, (also out of trash) that those file`s are corrupted like hell if you are able to restore it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2011, 12:57   #54

The FTP host and the server itself are two completely different things. So perhaps you should
Old 02/01/2011, 14:46   #55

good luck o nthe new server if u ever get it up :/
Old 02/02/2011, 06:49   #56

well ****

well ****, finally decide to play again and someone had to go and screw it up. Oh well guess ill just start over again whenever the server comes back up. good luck to the ACME staff and hopefully its not as bad as it seems.

IGN: -$CloudStrife$-
KumoZetsumei
Old 02/02/2011, 08:11   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by KumoZetsumei View Post
well ****, finally decide to play again and someone had to go and screw it up. Oh well guess ill just start over again whenever the server comes back up. good luck to the ACME staff and hopefully its not as bad as it seems.

IGN: -$CloudStrife$-
KumoZetsumei
It's bad in the way that we lost all that work. But there is always a positive side to things, like we can now have an extremely clean and well sorted database

I have almost finished making cronus 100% functional. This includes teleporter warehouse spawns some pets and so on. Each monster has it's own bit of action code too. Just need to fix up all the dyna NPCs like shop flags and such in cronus and move onto elven then gobi both of which have the NPCs setup just not the monsters.
Old 02/02/2011, 11:26   #58

homepage back up and functional
Thanks
9 Users
Old 03/12/2011, 09:11   #59

Well I am so cofused to what is really going on?? I know I was told by Feareaper he was taught by Funhacker and was given the data base?? He said he was given it because he used to be staff on Acme as well being taught by FunHacker. Saying FunHacker trusted him with it? I guess he says they are long time frieds and go back a long time?? You all tell me??
Old 03/13/2011, 07:53   #60

Here's to a fresh start. Time to stir things up in a different mix and see what it creates. Time to maybe think of some unthought of ideas for your server to make it seem in a league of its own. Don't stand in the crowd where everyone copies one another and just wears the same thing. Step out of the box and show everyone why you were one of the best.