Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Server]ACME EO

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,707
[Server]ACME EO

ACME EO is currently down.
Sadly I entrusted server access to an old ACME staff member known as CyberGhoser here and on ACME. He decided to completely wipe the FTP server and the server's hard drives too.

We should be back up in 1 to 4weeks time. It's highly doubtful that any of the database is recoverable.
With that said we will do our best. For an undecided amount of time (minimum 1 week) when we're back up there will be a token give away and there will be Token to EP exchanges and all token exchanges will also have an undecided discount (minimum 20% off).

All previous donations will be given back their tokens + a little bonus for the problem. Finally there will also be a limited edition ACME pet.

I will also give up on trusting any kind of person outside the real acme staff (forcer, nooneatall, myself).

Previous GMs and GHs will be considered for re-appointment but there wont be any right away. This is not because of anything they have done it's more because I will be super busy with everything else at first.

Flame away.... >.>

Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/27/2011, 10:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,049
Thats not good at all , sorry for that

anyway good luck making another server and i guess it would be better if u all worked hard for it

By the way i have a small nice db and client u can try it

BestRegards

Old 01/27/2011, 11:02   #3

Lol cyberghoser.. you think you're smart just GTFO we don't even need you in ACME EO.

Disappointed really.. I had my character for almost 3 years straight and meh it's gone now.
Old 01/27/2011, 11:16   #4

wow cyberghoser1 is bad bad person then!to funhacker i hope you can still make the best i know you are old members here and you good person i believe and trust you will make a better server onwards!

Old 01/27/2011, 11:26   #5

Wow wtf thats bad, no need for that type of stuff he should be banned from elitepvpers for life, that sever was up for like 3 years omg that is super bad good luck funhacker i hope you can get your players back and make your server back thats bad man sorry for your loss
Old 01/27/2011, 15:28   #6

i thought cyberghoser was a good person.. wow... wtf? does he have a reason?..
Old 01/27/2011, 20:30   #7

wish you the best of restarting the acme project!

hope you did not lose lots of players :s
Old 01/27/2011, 20:32   #8

O.O that suprised me. What was the point of doing that.

You guys dont understand he actually deleted around 3-4 years of acmes work , and support to the people who played there.

This was my first private server which i played..

That sould hurt , for all acmeeo Staff member aswell as the players who loyaly played it.

Well atleast now fanhacker know cant trust anyone , unless you are 100% sure.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/27/2011, 22:12   #9

remember to spam cybeghoser1's youtube channel if you're mad like we are
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/27/2011, 22:43   #10

cannot find it :-) the youtube channel
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2011, 00:48   #11

**** i cant believe this **** what a ******* *******. i wish you guys at acme the best and i feel for ya.. i know years worth of work gone but you guys keep your head up.
Old 01/28/2011, 02:13   #12

Ah well I'll be on acme when it reopens. Was my first pserver so guess I can make it my last lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2011, 02:40   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by forcer View Post
You know what the sad thing is? Both you and nooneatall had been gone for MONTHS before this happened, but when you come back its to appoint a new guy to be in charge while you and nooneatall can go back to not coming online. That's how I see it. nooneatall said it himself, that you guys were 'semiretired' and that cyberghoser was in charge of updating things and bugs, did it cross your minds anyone can pretend to be good ONLINE? I respect the owners of my server but you guys need to care more about the server and if you do care then show it, not just show up for huge problems.
I do look forward to seeing ACME back up with the things that MaC said.
---Death21
Old 01/28/2011, 13:57   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by forcer View Post
give link please
Old 01/28/2011, 13:59   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiGeRkiwi32 View Post
give link please