Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Editing NPC's

Discussion on [HELP]Editing NPC's within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]Editing NPC's

I know, very noob question im sorry. How to do edit what they say, their name, ect in the database. Also how do you find it, I tried but I cant ever seem to find the NPC's I want to edit.
Old 05/15/2010, 23:09   #2

okay if u want to edite any of what the NPC's say's just search for it in the cq_actin for example the NPC say's "Hey~Iam~Divine" just get put that in the cq_action with alt+F for searching then u will find what do u want to if u want to get change the NPC name just go to cq_NPC with same way Alt+F and type the old NPC name then change it for the new one
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2010, 23:47   #3

Login onto your PM account, Talk to the Npc, It should say something in yellow at the bottom
Ex :
Code:
[1231]:1232,1233 0 1 101:Hello~I'm~the~Teleporter~Where~do~you~want~to~travel~to?
The 1231 is the action in the cq_action table, so you go and search it and you should find the exact same line.

You change the last Column named Param to change what the npc says.

Their Name. That would have to be done Half in the db under cq_npc and other half in the client ini folder..npc.ini file.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/16/2010, 17:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.h.u.n.d.e.r View Post
if u want to get change the NPC name just go to cq_NPC with same way Alt+F and type the old NPC name then change it for the new one
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosblade View Post
Their Name. That would have to be done Half in the db under cq_npc and other half in the client ini folder..npc.ini file.
Sorry about that guys but npc name only on npc.ini in client and don't has nothing to do in DB
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2010, 20:09   #5

Thx for the help guys. I really appreciate it.

Edit: alright, I tried what you said and it doesn't find any of the NPC's when i try their id or what they said. I was in the cq_action but they were't showing up. I tried this for several NPC's, even using different numbers. Any advice?

bump lol
Old 05/16/2010, 22:32   #6

to edit npc name go to
Code:
client\ini\npc.ini
look npc name in game then search it in this file..change it their name as u want(dont put space)

to edit what npc said
go to cq_action and search for what they said..
example for what npc said..
Code:
hello..are you new here?
ok now go to your cq_action search like this
Code:
hello..are~you~new~here?
Thanks
1 User