Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] RANK OR EUDEMON ID?

Discussion on [QUESTION] RANK OR EUDEMON ID? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION] RANK OR EUDEMON ID?

ok today im succesfully adding 8 new eudemon in my server..but i have some problem..im sure im not wrong edit my DynamicRank.ini and cq_dyna_rank_type..so this is what it look like..how do i fix it?(just tell me where i need to check coz i love to learn)

this is the id im use for this eudemon
Code:
1071690 <--this id are ok before edit the DynamicRank.ini
thanks for reading and please post if u know something

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] How to remove eudemon star rank?
03/11/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
Hey it's me... the guy people think owns a lame donations server. I'm looking to learn how to remove the eudemon star rank... not in msg server but database.. and i mean if i give them their 500* pet i want it to have no rank because players voted and they think it is unfair.
[question] 101 eudemon id
04/18/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
so i have read some of information here about adding more than 100 pets.. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hostin g/330926-release-guide-adding-more-than-100-pets.h tml so here i would to know..can i start my new 101 eudemon id with this id below?:) 1082000 1072000 1072001 1072002
[Question]Is it have a guide to adding eudemon in client side?
12/06/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
i have search for this guide for 48 hours in this forum..is it have a guide adding eudemon in client side..? i dont think so..they just give the information what file to add the with no info,pic etc etc..those file have a thousand of text there..then how people can understand just give a information like this..?? EXAMPLE: here is a list of ini and ani files u need to put the new eudemon 3dsimpleRole.ini 3Dsimpleobj.ini 3dmotion.ini
[Request-Help] Online Server Rank like GW Rank
12/05/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
im requesting for help for this idea: when you enter guild gate you see a top 5 guilds is it possible that when you enter Market and Twincity and Jail and PKArena you see a top 5 players based on Level EXP? so when you have 2x lvl 134 they will rank the 134 higher with the higher exp.
Question about rank class 11
06/29/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
Anyone has done rank class 11 before? how to find the device the device that is recorded with the rest of the warp code near a stone statue that is within the Harpy habitat? i cant find it in lakeside.