Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 14:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Close]EternalDarkness

Closed Thread

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxFearReaperXx View Post
im the one that broke the rules?
i gave out 1million to 1.5 million eps to each player in an auto PP gift and for the players that were already playing i gave eps to
but ur the one who cried to me for over an hour on ur gf's messanger trying to tell me what to do with the server when i told you its not completely up to me i gotta consult with Karnyge on it
im not the one who stupidly told me that you talked to a PM on ur gf's messanger and told me right to my face how to manipulate my co staff at the time by going to each PM and get a gift from them
wtf dont forget it was my messenger i saw what he talked to you lol he kept trying to tell you what **** you did messing all up with giving out so much to one player you favorized lol you told him its a newbie gift and he tryed to tell you what will happen if you give newbie gifts like that lol all he tryed is to make you see what you did and not how to rule all

Old   #32

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkoot Abo Eleel View Post
well brother First u gived Some one Called Sara gifts without telling any one as secret and no one will kno any right?
this is broking rules?
second u said u will give any one come on this game 1m eps and lvl 255 and +155 gears ....isnt that called broking rules???
third i dont believe she got that 1 m only lmao to donate in rank and get those pets should be like 2-3 mil so u cheat us so u broke rules
my idea was for u as u can give ppl 100k pp no more u said only eps ppl can cheat that alot can make new chars and ask u for ur ****** gifts and take all eps on one account so they be the best there ever
ur newbie gift destroyed ur look to us to give in secret just bad thing ....
if you'd read i gave sara some eps the same amount actually LESS then all the other players got which she used to lvl
i also gave her a set of warrior gear while she mage and she went out to farm eps to switch her character to warrior in order to use the gears
and the reason i gave her the gears is becaue she was able to access our sites and hack them and gain access to the c:\wamp\mysql\data and create and make changes thru the website
she proved that to me by changing my PM name
so she helped me boost site security so common hackers cant hack the server to provide better gaming for players idk i may be wrong for upping site security but hey never know we'll see later on if i can hack it

Old   #33

i never cry i tryed so many games well ....all u have to do to be fair i kno how ppl think from my job in my net cafe lolz and i told u about all u could take off sara gifts but u said NO I WILL GIVE ALL THOSE NEWBIE GIFTS DIDNT U ???
I WOULD NEVER CRY FOR ANY ONE FOR ANY THING ALL I ASK FOR WAS TO BE FAIR HOW I WOULD GET IN GAME GOT 3 POTS AND 0EPS TO FIGHT SOME ONE GOT 900+POT LMAO WITH UR HELP ???
Old   #34

imma go do dinner brb to argue with the lil kiddies

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkoot Abo Eleel View Post
i never cry i tryed so many games well ....all u have to do to be fair i kno how ppl think from my job in my net cafe lolz and i told u about all u could take off sara gifts but u said NO I WILL GIVE ALL THOSE NEWBIE GIFTS DIDNT U ???
I WOULD NEVER CRY FOR ANY ONE FOR ANY THING ALL I ASK FOR WAS TO BE FAIR HOW I WOULD GET IN GAME GOT 3 POTS AND 0EPS TO FIGHT SOME ONE GOT 900+POT LMAO WITH UR HELP ???
4.5 million eps from PUNISHMENT and eps wrong Yurana[GM] and auto PP from me dont help either does it eh?
Old   #36

lmao this make me laugh ryan brother .....u gived her things and u didnt tell the owner???
and u said u will give all for that so why u give all if this was her things
and i want to ask u she collected more than 3 m eps ? lmao cata got 50eps per kill LMAO elephant wasnt there at that time so where she got the eps ??
from devils wh right
Old   #37

Have Fun wanted to tell all what i got from my View and they can decide what they want but well if u say he did wrong but u did too so dont ask about rights
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxFearReaperXx View Post
4.5 million eps from PUNISHMENT and eps wrong Yurana[GM] and auto PP from me dont help either does it eh?
well first of all he gave 5,5mil yeah 3mil for gears 1mil to compose and 1,5mil like you for max lvl with 10k ***** and 2. i told him more as 1 time i dont get more as 1mil to compose like you gave too so dont go like i ask for anything special coz im gm or whatever coz im not like you i try to keep it fair there even if its about my own friends
Old   #39

What is this As Eo turns or something? I don't see how all this bickering back and forth has anything to do with Eo Development at all.
Old   #40

At all this Discussion is pointless. I think all got whats going on. You wasnt fair to all players and tryed to rule the server we tryed to keep it fair and you got banned think thats enough now no need to continue here
Old   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurion View Post
What is this As Eo turns or something? I don't see how all this bickering back and forth has anything to do with Eo Development at all.
lolz its to teach every one that if you have a DB you took and coded from Phdev with a friend at first and host it on another friends computer ur most likely to get burned or db screwed up
secondly it teaches you that if they screw one person over theyre gunna screw more pple over
lastly teaches pple that when you got something going keep it to urself cuz theres always some one out there willing to bend you over the table top rip ur pants down to ur ancles take a 6 inch thick copper pipe and shove it up ur.....
Old   #42

I agree that if what you're saying is true, that it is going about it the incorrect way. But I still stand that this has nothing to do with the development of an Eo server. This is a battle between a coder and the owners. I'm not saying that I disagree with your points but it still doesn't hold anything related to this section.
Old   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurion View Post
I agree that if what you're saying is true, that it is going about it the incorrect way. But I still stand that this has nothing to do with the development of an Eo server. This is a battle between a coder and the owners. I'm not saying that I disagree with your points but it still doesn't hold anything related to this section.
correct b out most but this is my entertainment for the night
where ur wrong is a battle against a hoster and the owner im the owner he's the hoster so technically he'd be co owner and it'd be a fight over control of game
Old   #44

Just to put it in perspective...

I apologize sincerely if those load huge.. I dont usually post graphics in forums.
Old   #45

In your eyes he may be the hoster and your the owner. But in reality as long as he controls the database, and or server files he is the owner.

Closed Thread