Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]EternalDarkness EO

Discussion on [Release]EternalDarkness EO within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]EternalDarkness EO

Was ready for release is now released from my stolen database coded partially by Me DaLaughinMan and a few others not registered on EPVP as his own work
join if you dare to lose ur hard work
Old 12/14/2009, 04:23   #2

elite*gold: 20
lmao this dont look like a release to me :P looks more like a new server
Old 12/14/2009, 06:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithbell1234 View Post
lmao this dont look like a release to me :P looks more like a new server
well its a release of a new server so i'd say its a release lmao
Old 12/14/2009, 06:56   #4

awesome server dude pm me if u online lol
Old 12/16/2009, 03:17   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxFearReaperXx View Post
well its a release of a new server so i'd say its a release lmao
u dont put release next to server its already been discussed before about it onlym use release is ur releasing a item or somethink not a server
Old 12/16/2009, 20:47   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithbell1234 View Post
u dont put release next to server its already been discussed before about it onlym use release is ur releasing a item or somethink not a server
hey kieth when u release something worth while and when u stop ripping pple off by making a private server changing the name releasing it and getting donations then shutting the game down then u can tell me what to do
or as another point til ur awarded forums moderator and have some type of authority then u can tell me

btw all im closing this thread and changing it for the fact that Karnyge is doing the same thing keith did by creating a server getting donations and ripping pple off
also while im at this point Eternal Darkness was worked on by me by myself for over 2 months by myself with no help except for DaLaughinMan and then when donations come in he kicks me from team and re releases the server as his own work
so dont get duped into his lies and join the server cuz its all gunna waste away
Old 12/17/2009, 11:45   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxFearReaperXx View Post
hey kieth when u release something worth while and when u stop ripping pple off by making a private server changing the name releasing it and getting donations then shutting the game down then u can tell me what to do
or as another point til ur awarded forums moderator and have some type of authority then u can tell me

btw all im closing this thread and changing it for the fact that Karnyge is doing the same thing keith did by creating a server getting donations and ripping pple off
also while im at this point Eternal Darkness was worked on by me by myself for over 2 months by myself with no help except for DaLaughinMan and then when donations come in he kicks me from team and re releases the server as his own work
so dont get duped into his lies and join the server cuz its all gunna waste away
Think we already cleared the point who did **** and who not so this now dont worth anything EternalDarkness is open for other and were a fair server since you got banned
Closed Thread