Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 15:38

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Close]EternalDarkness

Closed Thread
 
Old   #61
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 408
Received Thanks: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lahrana View Post
You didnt, but still, the Coder has not the right to tell the owner that he is the only one who is allowed to do things thats just not as it should be
it sure gives me the right if he's screwed it up 3 times before and he had agree'd not to touch it without letting me know what he's doing so in case something goes awry that i'd be able to fix it easier



XxFearReaperXx is offline  
Old   #62
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,208
Received Thanks: 923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lahrana View Post
You didnt, but still, the Coder has not the right to tell the owner that he is the only one who is allowed to do things thats just not as it should be
You're correct, in order for a server to be successful the coders and the people who run the server should speak on the same level and with that would be to show each other the same respect.


Quote:
Originally Posted by XxFearReaperXx View Post
it sure gives me the right if he's screwed it up 3 times before and he had agree'd not to touch it without letting me know what he's doing so in case something goes awry that i'd be able to fix it easier
Yet again, I also agree with you. If you don't know what your doing with the files, then it's best to leave them alone.


Eurion is offline  
Old   #63
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxFearReaperXx View Post
it sure gives me the right if he's screwed it up 3 times before and he had agree'd not to touch it without letting me know what he's doing so in case something goes awry that i'd be able to fix it easier
so its your right just to decide all alone? To give out things to favorized player without saying anthing? And then to tell me its a newbie gift that all get but not to give anyone except i keep remind you on it? Coz after i stopped no one got it anymore till i told punishment
Lahrana is offline  
Old   #64
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 30
*throws a handfull of popcorn at Eurion*

Im getting amused at hearing who stole what...when the fact of that matter is, the only thing stolen from another pserver owner would be the edits. Most pserver owners leeched their client from a place that leeched their client from a place that managed to get a TQ client and a copy of the database. Ironically enough, for the most part, unless there's been an original piece of coding or script or edit taken and used without permission, the only place getting **** stolen is... TQ !!! And in the face of irony.... It's REALLY difficult to get a client operating with a DB that it's not compatible to work with... so, if you didn't contribute something totally new and original.. as much as this will **** some people off (and I don't care!) ... SAVE IT!

=)


shadowcat7879 is offline  
Old   #65
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 408
Received Thanks: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lahrana View Post
so its your right just to decide all alone? To give out things to favorized player without saying anthing? And then to tell me its a newbie gift that all get but not to give anyone except i keep remind you on it? Coz after i stopped no one got it anymore till i told punishment
you split staff i told you give me a few mins but you were too busy crying bout bugs that you wanted fixed
you sit there on ur *** doing nothing for the server but complaining bout bugs and what you want done with the server
i told you i was creating a newbie gift for players but ur so impatient with every thing u cant wait
XxFearReaperXx is offline  
Old   #66
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 30
Well ... I saw 4 different PM/GMs on and no one.. NOT A SINGLE ONE.. Dropped any kind of newbie anything in my lap. Instead, I got told by another player that I had to go ask an admin for it, and to ask each individual admin because they all give sommat different out, and I sat in an area where an admin popped in and gave a player stuff. I quit my first character and gave it away, and after talking to Damage got my gift on a new character, and watched him try to keep up with giving them out to players that I brought to the game as well as other players. It was then that he asked Wrathandchaos to help, so that it would load as PP.

No *ADMIN* character rolled out a welcome carpet for me or any of the several people I brought along, EXCEPT Damage. Yes, La.. gah too lazy to look and see how thats spelled, you chatted with me with your player character, but seriously NO admin welcomed me or gave me **** til I had to get ****** off about it. And that's sad. Players shouldnt be put in that position for several reasons.. Its uncomfortable.. Some players end up having to wait or not get their stuff at all, and it CAN appear even when an admin is giving all the same thing, that it's someone cheating and it makes players feel as if they may be cheated .. or may being played as "a favourite".

So unless you're prepared to call some other players outright liars... Why were certain people having to hit up EVERY admin member to get a total set of ****? You surely never asked me with your admin character if I had been given anything.. nor did any other admin logged in. Only yesterday did Damage broadcast on several occasions, that anyone who had not received a newbie pack to whisper him. And that.. has nothing to do with who codes or owns or hosts anything. That has to do with people doing their jobs and BEING FAIR.

Cheers
shadowcat7879 is offline  
Old   #67
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxFearReaperXx View Post
you split staff i told you give me a few mins but you were too busy crying bout bugs that you wanted fixed
you sit there on ur *** doing nothing for the server but complaining bout bugs and what you want done with the server
i told you i was creating a newbie gift for players but ur so impatient with every thing u cant wait
LMAO first im just a gm i have no acknowledgment with creating anything (not that i dont want to learn as you know) my job was too to see what ppl think about the game and find bugs and all this so now you tell me i didnt done anything except complaining lol i spent hours on my normal char to talk to ppl and see what they think and what we need and all this so stop this **** rofl
Lahrana is offline  
Old   #68
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowcat7879 View Post
Well ... I saw 4 different PM/GMs on and no one.. NOT A SINGLE ONE.. Dropped any kind of newbie anything in my lap. Instead, I got told by another player that I had to go ask an admin for it, and to ask each individual admin because they all give sommat different out, and I sat in an area where an admin popped in and gave a player stuff. I quit my first character and gave it away, and after talking to Damage got my gift on a new character, and watched him try to keep up with giving them out to players that I brought to the game as well as other players. It was then that he asked Wrathandchaos to help, so that it would load as PP.

No *ADMIN* character rolled out a welcome carpet for me or any of the several people I brought along, EXCEPT Damage. Yes, La.. gah too lazy to look and see how thats spelled, you chatted with me with your player character, but seriously NO admin welcomed me or gave me crap til I had to get pissed off about it. And that's sad. Players shouldnt be put in that position for several reasons.. Its uncomfortable.. Some players end up having to wait or not get their stuff at all, and it CAN appear even when an admin is giving all the same thing, that it's someone cheating and it makes players feel as if they may be cheated .. or may being played as "a favourite".

So unless you're prepared to call some other players outright liars... Why were certain people having to hit up EVERY admin member to get a total set of crap? You surely never asked me with your admin character if I had been given anything.. nor did any other admin logged in. Only yesterday did Damage broadcast on several occasions, that anyone who had not received a newbie pack to whisper him. And that.. has nothing to do with who codes or owns or hosts anything. That has to do with people doing their jobs and BEING FAIR.

Cheers
Well actually you are his friend and i know that from beginning so i was sure you got it already. And most no other staff know about this Newbie gift except me and damaged and i cant give out anything so its him and no one else ^^ After i told Punishment about it we spent time with giving it to anyone new we saw around so he tryed atleast to keep it fair after he know about it. I think i made the point clear i have enough to say same over and over again if you still didnt get it wont be my fault for sure lol
Lahrana is offline  
Old   #69
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 30
And that is BS because someone got their stuff from Lucifer, and I hate to tell you this.. but I am the FIRST person that would tell you if I thought Damage is being a total d!ckcheese, because we're not as chummy as you think Just because someones my friend does NOT mean that I am going to stick up with them. If I think theyre wrong, Ill say it. And yeah.. you so asked what I thought about it. Anyone with the correct suffix to their char name can load ****. So what constitutes as anyone new? I mean seriously, I went thru three or four chars and again, no one but damage approached me or any of my chars, or the one my neighbor made, or Ryden...Yup... Keep talkin


shadowcat7879 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
EternalDarkness is HERE!
Features: -50 cps per kill -Soul Gear -HonorArena -1vs1 arena for cps winner takes all TaratoDragon -DemonBoxes ClassPkWar Halos(Still needs...
1 Replies - CO2 PServer Archive
close now
sorry
6 Replies - WarRock
[Release]EternalDarkness EO
Was ready for release is now released from my stolen database coded partially by Me DaLaughinMan and a few others not registered on EPVP as his own...
6 Replies - EO PServer Guides & Releases



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:38.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.