Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Close]EternalDarkness

Closed Thread

Old 12/16/2009, 23:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lahrana View Post
Well....Damage the things you said are most just ridiculous. The Server started and first i saw as i logged online was a Girl you gave Gears, max lvl and a lot eps. Did you give it to anyone else? No only if i kept reminding you on it to keep it fair. Some ppl quit it coz they didnt got what others get so Punishment had to fix it and gave out the same thing you did to keep it fair. So what now? The one who played unfair with giving out things in the first place was you and no one else all others happened to fix what you did and to keep it fair. And a pm isnt supposed to keep try to rule the Server you kept telling the owner what to do there and what not and kept saying things like no one else is allowed to give gifts lol Yeah you did a lot work there and im grateful for that BUT you are the coder not the owner so the choices are his and not yours.
that girl you seen got 1.5 million eps from me and guess what so did you
she helped fix site security while she was able to access the db and every thing from the site so we couldnt get hacked hmmm i'd think thats worth a lil bit of a reward wouldnt u think?

Old 12/17/2009, 00:03   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by karnyge View Post
4. And I'm sorry to say... Eternal Darkness was not ready to be a live project. Having a successful server takes COOPERATIVE effort, and it was obvious to me that none of you were on the same page.

That may well be true, then again it may not.

The point is simple, he throws a hissy fit and blames the other owner for being banned. The only person who could have banned him was me, and i did.
Why?
Because after checking the logs i saw he was swearing at another member of staff, (something i will not tolerate).
He was giving out all the negative vibes, saying he didnt give a crap about the server, and more.
Bringing in another coder, (something i had agreed to as long as they was only a GM), and appointed them as PM.
He claims to be owner of EternalDarkness on this thread, something i never agreed to. On the GMlogs he claimed to be Co-Owner, something i never agreed to.
He threatens to get FORCER and FUNHACKER onto my server to destroy it.
He demands i delete the client he created, which was originally taken from CandyEo, (all he did was edit the files so it could run from my server).

And you want to villify me and the server i have been trying to get working for a year.

Well good news, you win i will close the server, cos if i get this much crap for getting rid of someone who caused most of the staff i had to quit, then i dont want to be a part of the Eo Pserver community anymore.
i had you and SpIdErMaN on the server for a whole week playing and testing i pointed out the bugs from my point of view. asked you if u seen any more and gave me the all clear to release and tbh im not the one who released it as i recall ur the one who put the server on the official list and owh btw u did the same for my friend Curtis or at least ur son did we pulled our REDEMPTION DB and Client and for ur server to help you out and i dont even think it was within the first few nights i go to bed every thing is fine i wake up and i find that ur son stat edited the hell out of pets and edited every thing in gods green earth and screwed up the server
maybe its not me you should be looking at
maybe its ur son
learn to be a good daddy and punish ur son instead of letting him walk all over you
and bout the client
lets give credit where credit is do u may wanna recheck these threads

Old 12/17/2009, 00:03   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxFearReaperXx View Post
that girl you seen got 1.5 million eps from me and guess what so did you
she helped fix site security while she was able to access the db and every thing from the site so we couldnt get hacked hmmm i'd think thats worth a lil bit of a reward wouldnt u think?
well what you told me was you gave her 1mil to compose, the +155 gears and lvl 255 and you told me aswell it was a newbie gift that all get didnt you?
Old 12/17/2009, 00:11   #19

well numbnutz get ya facts right!

First up Elizier isnt my son.
2- you are not and never were the owner co-owner of that server.
3- finally get out of the weed cloud you live in and stop telling others how to raise their kids

Old 12/17/2009, 00:28   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by karnyge View Post
well numbnutz get ya facts right!

First up Elizier isnt my son.
2- you are not and never were the owner co-owner of that server.
3- finally get out of the weed cloud you live in and stop telling others how to raise their kids

still i said what i have to say
1 idc who Elizier is its probly you
2. if i remember in our first iscussion you told me that upon joining the team and creating/launching a server that i am co owner for it being my work my client and my database
3. i gotta smoke weed to deal with ur children all cept jayson he's the most normal out of all of you
and i'll add one more thing
4. i do nothing but wish the best of luck for a failingg server you need some one who knows what to do and how to do it not run a script so seeing how you only know how to do 2 things
run scripts and stat edit ur pets i dont see u going too far
and hell i cant even give you guys credit for stat edits cuz thats what caused the first server me and Curtis coded from a phdev server from
*edit*
deadpool go ahead n lock this i've said what needed to be said
Old 12/17/2009, 00:44   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lahrana View Post
Well....Damage the things you said are most just ridiculous. The Server started and first i saw as i logged online was a Girl you gave Gears, max lvl and a lot eps. Did you give it to anyone else? No only if i kept reminding you on it to keep it fair. Some ppl quit it coz they didnt got what others get so Punishment had to fix it and gave out the same thing you did to keep it fair. So what now? The one who played unfair with giving out things in the first place was you and no one else all others happened to fix what you did and to keep it fair. And a pm isnt supposed to keep try to rule the Server you kept telling the owner what to do there and what not and kept saying things like no one else is allowed to give gifts lol Yeah you did a lot work there and im grateful for that BUT you are the coder not the owner so the choices are his and not yours.
Ironically....
I had to be told by other players about getting those things.. Specifically which admin to ask, which admin gave out what. I watched people who started after me, be massive within an hour.. Ultimately, if the owner doesn't know how to make the changes, whether its good/bad/favourable or not.. again.. "the hand that rocks the cradle".

And like the last crap I played, I'm sure the 6 or so people I brought along will also be leaving. Oh...

And I quit because of Punishment giving out to people what he didn't give to me, just so that's out in the open. Waited for weeks for this to open up, played for several hours, and then dudes hang around 10 minutes get massive chunks of crap from their friends da admin.. Nah.

Id rather be bored during the holiday than to be getting irritated and stressed watching people get for free the sh!t that I almost gave you folks money for - Glad I didnt get paid on time.

Anyway Im done with this until at least, someone comes along to humor me some more.
Old 12/17/2009, 00:44   #22

Post KEEPING REALLY REALLY

Quote:
4. And I'm sorry to say... Eternal Darkness was not ready to be a live project. Having a successful server takes COOPERATIVE effort, and it was obvious to me that none of you were on the same page.
That number 4 i have to agree with after all if you remember that PP problem that was due to someone messing with the db that near you damage or I knew about however I got blaim for it.

Another thing is that you kick me from a db I gave you that I was helpping out with and it was your son that started that kick command and when Yurana talk to him about it he claim it was the acc server however I had more than one acc on and it was only the gm acc that was being kick. And at the time I was doing TV with you replacing the newbie gift when it happen. When I did it back he gave you some crap someone was kicking him and you shutdown the server then kick me,

NOTICE THE TIMESTAMP

Sun Nov 22 16:49:25 2009 comes before Sun Nov 22 16:53:34 2009

Thanks for bring up the gmlog must suck when it can't use work against you.

Personally Dex I got no problem with you and thought you were cool. So I wish you luck if you so wish to start over on your own. What is done is done like I said before all we can do is learn from it. Idk about your guys but I'm going to go rock my big sunglasses and go party like a rock star. Keep It Real but never too real, keeping real sometimes go wrong.
Old 12/17/2009, 00:45   #23

well i dont kno really how to begin ...
am known by ZaRaKi in game or ~Lord*Doby~ Or bolika for other Or PrinCe.Doby
well at begining Ryan u dont own the server and when u guys put rules and u didnt follow it and i saw that really when u tryed to talk as ur the owner and all follow u well ur nice programmer but well i think if u have somthing u need there u loose it when u tryed to delete the server and they r not bad they just put rules and want all to follow and this no problem u broke rules ur out as all and i c it fair as an fault from staff bigger than from just members am only amemeber there and well dont want to get involve am afriend or no but ummm lucifer did what he have to do as owner and he have to do this for u coz u made somthing wrong and changed etc for donate and those all u have to be out sorry for u and we will miss u and game going better now and well u tryed to make it down and delete it all ....they have it now and i hope it be always safe and we will invite many ppl in this step
Old 12/17/2009, 00:52   #24

pls brother dont do like kids u make somthing wrong and u have to take ur punishment u broke rules ur out and ur wasting ur time with all this we all here kno all story and we will stay with the owner till end coz ur the one who make wrong
Old 12/17/2009, 00:53   #25

Katook... You had to bc to ask if you had enemies, hard to take you seriously, sorry!
Old 12/17/2009, 00:54   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowcat7879 View Post
Ironically....
I had to be told by other players about getting those things.. Specifically which admin to ask, which admin gave out what. I watched people who started after me, be massive within an hour.. Ultimately, if the owner doesn't know how to make the changes, whether its good/bad/favourable or not.. again.. "the hand that rocks the cradle".

And like the last **** I played, I'm sure the 6 or so people I brought along will also be leaving. Oh...

And I quit because of Punishment giving out to people what he didn't give to me, just so that's out in the open. Waited for weeks for this to open up, played for several hours, and then dudes hang around 10 minutes get massive chunks of **** from their friends da admin.. Nah.

Id rather be bored during the holiday than to be getting irritated and stressed watching people get for free the ***** that I almost gave you folks money for - Glad I didnt get paid on time.

Anyway Im done with this until at least, someone comes along to humor me some more.
well actually im a good friend from him too and he never gave me anything lol ryan was the one who started to give out things so all we tryed is to keep it fair for all players there and a good server should be like that and not give someone at the first day the server started max lvl, 1mil to compose and the +155 gears telling me its a newbie gift and dont give to other normal players so dont tell me this now
Old 12/17/2009, 00:55   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowcat7879 View Post
Katook... You had to bc to ask if you had enemies, hard to take you seriously, sorry!
he was actually joking with that it was for fun so dunno wheres your prob now lol
Old 12/17/2009, 00:57   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katkoot Abo Eleel View Post
pls brother dont do like kids u make somthing wrong and u have to take ur punishment u broke rules ur out and ur wasting ur time with all this we all here kno all story and we will stay with the owner till end coz ur the one who make wrong
im the one that broke the rules?
i gave out 1million to 1.5 million eps to each player in an auto PP gift and for the players that were already playing i gave eps to
but ur the one who cried to me for over an hour on ur gf's messanger trying to tell me what to do with the server when i told you its not completely up to me i gotta consult with Karnyge on it
im not the one who stupidly told me that you talked to a PM on ur gf's messanger and told me right to my face how to manipulate my co staff at the time by going to each PM and get a gift from them
Old 12/17/2009, 00:59   #29

well bcs asking for enemies is nothing at pk game i think ?
and well yeah i asked for enemies ^_^ i love pk i love red colour :P and that`s me and this have nothing about what we talk about so we let it
Old 12/17/2009, 01:02   #30

well brother First u gived Some one Called Sara gifts without telling any one as secret and no one will kno any right?
this is broking rules?
second u said u will give any one come on this game 1m eps and lvl 255 and +155 gears ....isnt that called broking rules???
third i dont believe she got that 1 m only lmao to donate in rank and get those pets should be like 2-3 mil so u cheat us so u broke rules
my idea was for u as u can give ppl 100k pp no more u said only eps ppl can cheat that alot can make new chars and ask u for ur ****** gifts and take all eps on one account so they be the best there ever
ur newbie gift destroyed ur look to us to give in secret just bad thing ....

Closed Thread

« [HELP] I need help with some question. | [Petition] MapItemIcon files .dds »