Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 09:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help] Mining problem

Discussion on [help] Mining problem within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
[help] Mining problem

Dear browsers
do some one know how to enable mining in the caves?

i can not find it back on the forum , but i would love to know what to change or where i can find that mining so i can activate it again in eo (so they can get gold ore and stuff )

Thank you
Greetings From PowerChaos
Old 01/24/2014, 15:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
I was looking for the same info when I made a my database from scratch but instead of finding the effort to look into it, I made dynanpc's same type as the training dummys at online TG and had an action trigger when it died which triggered it to recover it's HP and give a chance of obtaining an item. The only thing is pets can also attack the target, so you either change the map type to make it pets cant be summoned or you raise the HP on the dynanpc.

It's a different method but it makes it possible for you to make mining more interesting by having people mine for other items aswell as ore, such as vios reds etc.
Old 01/24/2014, 16:29   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Pretty certain that the mining is done using dynaNPCs of a special type. Take a look in a working database?
Old 01/24/2014, 16:58   #4

do you know a database that got mining working ?? (dit acme mining works ?? )
so far i know is there no db that got mining working (info from 2 years old :S )

Thank you

@ cruey
it is indeed intresting , but i am planning on making the mining map a pk map and some pk events involving mining
so using a npc is kinda complicated ( as they do not need the right tool for it )

Old 01/24/2014, 17:10   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerChaos View Post
do you know a database that got mining working ?? (dit acme mining works ?? )
so far i know is there no db that got mining working (info from 2 years old :S )

Thank you

@ cruey
it is indeed intresting , but i am planning on making the mining map a pk map and some pk events involving mining
so using a npc is kinda complicated ( as they do not need the right tool for it )

Yeah ACME's was working.
The database is still available on another similar forum I think, if you google cyberghoser's username you will find it
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2014, 17:22   #6

Thank you
my brother still got the acme version , so i going ask him to fix the mining then

Old 01/27/2014, 18:40   #7

minig is fixed now
no idea how , but he solved it

Thank you for your help

Old 01/28/2014, 10:38   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerChaos View Post
minig is fixed now
no idea how , but he solved it

Thank you for your help

Could I suggest that you find out how and post it here, or a release with a link to it here, this will allow for future searchers to fix this issue.
Old 01/28/2014, 10:58   #9

My brother fixed it
My best guess is based on the acme cq_:action table ( found acme copy of action table)
I going ask him to post the fix if he want to release it

Also there is a anti bot on ( only x ore can be mined from same spot )

Greetings from powerchaos

it is located in cq_npc
he took a older cq_npc table , searched for mine and copy the 72 npc's over

so to get it mining it is indeed a npc with a certain flag set for that map