Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mining Problem

Discussion on Mining Problem within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey sorry..but i'm experiencing some problems with mining..
i've been using CO loader + cotobo for mining..open 8 clients for mining..and i've never gotten a single gem.. for like a week..never gotten any i mean..10 hrs/day

then when i tried today.. my game disconnect and cotobo show "you mined a gem!"
then i try to log back in..and it error and d/c again..then when i tried to log back in again..i couldnt find any gem in my inv..
so what is happening?? can someone help me??
thanks a lot
Old 02/02/2006, 15:33   #2

elite*gold: 20
when you mine a gem you have to put off the option:

Gem disconnector

Else it'll keep d/cing and about the mining part: it depends on luck and maybe the mine you mine cuz I mine in 3 diff mines and I find a lot of gems
Old 02/03/2006, 16:21   #3

dont move when mining if u are moving
Old 02/03/2006, 20:16   #4

personally I move every single time I find a gem... I have mined 2 Ref Nixes in one day using my method.
Old 02/04/2006, 14:22   #5

I have had the best results when putting miners at different mines/mine levels, and been getting the most gems 0-12 hours after server maintenance.

When COtobo says that you mined a gem and it keeps disconnecting you disable the gem disconnector and it won't disconnect you again.
I don't know why the gem disappeared when you logged in, I think you've mixed up your miners because COtobo does not drop anything else besides ores.
Old 02/04/2006, 17:39   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by arbitrary_illusion@Feb 3 2006, 20:16
personally I move every single time I find a gem... I have mined 2 Ref Nixes in one day using my method.
i found 3 ref draggy's in a day by staying in the same spot....