Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Mining Problem

Discussion on Help Mining Problem within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help Mining Problem

hello all

im using the kay331 6.1 server files and for some reason you cant do any mining as when you try it wont hit anything

any info would be great

thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
is there a mining speed hack for manual mining???
11/22/2012 - RF Online - 5 Replies
ive been mining +4 ores for a long time im just wondering if theres a mining speed hack for the manual mining so i can mine +4 ores fast plss reply if you have any idea thnx
Mining Problem
02/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
hey sorry..but i'm experiencing some problems with mining.. i've been using CO loader + cotobo for mining..open 8 clients for mining..and i've never gotten a single gem.. for like a week..never gotten any i mean..10 hrs/day then when i tried today.. my game disconnect and cotobo show "you mined a gem!" then i try to log back in..and it error and d/c again..then when i tried to log back in again..i couldnt find any gem in my inv.. so what is happening?? can someone help me?? thanks a lot