Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

VIP update in a form of item instead of making query manually

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question VIP update in a form of item instead of making query manually

Hi, I've been searching guides on how to update the VIP level and found out on how to update it manually. But, can the VIP level be customized into some form of item (should be in PP type) that when you were right click on to it, it will automatically updating your character's VIP level..say that the player can update it according to him at anytime.

Purpose : As an event' gift or when the particular player is donating to the server.

Old 06/05/2011, 03:01   #2

No, you can only manually set their Vip unless you do it through a script on your website.

Old 06/05/2011, 03:38   #3

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by firdaruddin View Post
Hi, I've been searching guides on how to update the VIP level and found out on how to update it manually. But, can the VIP level be customized into some form of item (should be in PP type) that when you were right click on to it, it will automatically updating your character's VIP level..say that the player can update it according to him at anytime.

Purpose : As an event' gift or when the particular player is donating to the server.
Great Idea i wish it would work.
Old 06/05/2011, 07:10   #4

You could:

1 ) Make an item (the event item)
2 ) Have the item create a log of the person using it, dissapear and tell the person in a dialog box that VIP will be awarded to her account after the next maintanince.
3 ) Then during the maintanince search and check through the logs and update the VIP manually?

Old 06/06/2011, 17:49   #5

elite*gold: 40
here is the script to modifie the vip to level 7 if they fill in there username/password

i am not sure yet how i need to add the extraction of pp to it , but i can take a look later on to it ( or take a look at the advance register script to work with 2 differend databases)

atleast this will make your users vip 7 if they fill in there username/pass

PLEASE NOTE , THIS SCRIPT IS NOT TESTED

it is possible that it works but it is possible that it will not work , as i dit not test it , but it is a good example for you to know how to do it

Thank you
Greets From PowerChaos

« how i can make any db working on any client | Trivia Rewards »