Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 06:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUT]Manually edit your item.edf (no delay pots)

Discussion on [TUT]Manually edit your item.edf (no delay pots) within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,102
[TUT]Manually edit your item.edf (no delay pots)

ok i've remove my item.edf on my previous post since it didnt work for some the guys that play RF on different servers so this time i've made a little tutorial on how to manually edit your item.edf to have a zero delay pots.

Tools needed:

Quote:
1. edf tool (see attachment)
2. hex editor (google it)
Instructions:

Quote:
1. drag your item.edf into the edfdecrypt, a new file will be created and it will be a dat file.

2. open hex editor and open the dat file then search (CTRL F on your hex editor) for the hp/fp/cure chargers name that you want to edit the delay.

3. after you've found what you've been searching for, edit the numbers that is before the "FFFF".

Example:

just replace it with "00". do this with the potions you desire. after your done editing. save the file then drag the file you edited into the edfcrypt and thats it. you've successfully edited the delay of your potions
Again i do not take full credits of this since i did not originally found this out.
Attached Files
File Type: rar EDF_Tools.rar (83.1 KB, 13074 views)
Thanks
187 Users
Old 04/02/2008, 07:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
great guide, thanx for sharing. i hope your next guide would be editing for dual client and shield protect bypass
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/02/2008, 07:28   #3

Great tut, man.
Thanks for the enlightment. Perhaps it's not your work, but I appreciate one that would share infos and gave them proper credit.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/02/2008, 09:20   #4

nice tutor, thanx for share
would you help me how to edit damage number of weapon stat?
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/02/2008, 11:51   #5

now the problem is if i use nopatch_rf.exe , the game wont run. i click login and exit. Indonesia RF online ,have some more protection i think
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/02/2008, 13:28   #6

Hi,

Thank for this good tuto. I think we can change the price of each pot, do you know something about this ?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/02/2008, 14:01   #7

[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0405.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0406.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0407.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0408.jpg[/IMG]
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/02/2008, 19:34   #8

can i change attack speed with this?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/02/2008, 20:50   #9

Received Thanks: 1,091
@GeleX most likely not. There may be a way 'coz many people say they have it done (which doesn't prove a lot), and some have video on YouTube showing it. I really don't know about how it is done, but I can tell you that one russian site have it shared, but only to lvl 2 users and above. So that is not useful. You can spend some miserable hours by google and look for it (I gave up). If you do be sure and share it please!
Thanks
12 Users
Old 04/03/2008, 02:31   #10

You can change the displayed price of the potions (didn't do it myself, just saw it), but when you buy them, the server still knows the real price and it takes the correct ammount of money to buy them. Prices are server side.

An idea would be to try changing the kind of potion (or the amount they heal, for that matter). Kinda like the 250hp pots being 4k pots, but you can actually buy them in hq maps for the correct 250hp potion price. Just ur client thinks that those are 4k pots and heals accordingly. Now i don't know if the client just sends a "uses 4k potion" message to the server or if it sends a "uses potion in slot 1 bag 1" and the server stores the type of potion in that slot. Now the problem is that i got close to zero knowledge about the Item.edf file and editing it, so i'd be happy if someone could gimme enlightening.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/03/2008, 03:55   #11

tut like this would be very appreaciated...so that we might go for ourself....thanks for u
Old 04/03/2008, 14:17   #12

2. open hex editor and open the dat file then search (CTRL F on your hex editor) for the hp/fp/cure chargers name that you want to edit the delay.

3. after you've found what you've been searching for, edit the numbers that is before the "FFFF".

i opened hexed editor and opened the dat file. then i search hp/fp/cure chargers. but the problem theres no such thing as FFFF??!? what to edit?
Old 04/03/2008, 15:15   #13

hi, I not found the coordinates of hp to make the delay, someone can spend a tuto with images. thx.
Old 04/03/2008, 21:56   #14

Search for 2000 (2k pots, there are several of those, use find next to find the next 2k pot. you can do that for other 3k or whatever pots, too):

Here is the bell one:

Here are the FF FF thingies:

Those are the numbers you want to replace:

Replaced with zeroes:

Save the file, encrypt it again, MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR ORIGINAL ITEM.EDF, and put the modified file into the folder.
Thanks
16 Users
Old 04/04/2008, 05:03   #15

also can as well change the type to text....and type potion....then it will directly drive u to all potions locations...then follow the instruction mentioned above...
Closed Thread