Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

how i can make any db working on any client

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation how i can make any db working on any client

hello all im want to know how i can make db work on any client i have Heroesdb and i have client revo and mannequin and candy how i can make this db working on this clients cuz im open mysql on this db dont give green light so what i dont to make this work please if any one know help me thnx

Old 06/06/2011, 01:36   #2

Client has nothing to do with the Db or mysql , u can use any client with any Db u just have to change the oem.ini info to ur server info and u can log in , but ofc u wont be able to see some stuff like pets , casuals , items unless if u r using the right client .
about the mysql being red , that has nothing to do with client .
it has been answerd here countless times just try to search for abit
Mysql Red Light

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2011, 02:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero300 View Post
Client has nothing to do with the Db or mysql , u can use any client with any Db u just have to change the oem.ini info to ur server info and u can log in , but ofc u wont be able to see some stuff like pets , casuals , items unless if u r using the right client .
about the mysql being red , that has nothing to do with client .
it has been answerd here countless times just try to search for abit
Mysql Red Light
do u have fb add me on facebook just search name faceback Legend Aire
Old 06/06/2011, 10:04   #4

Received Thanks: 1,047
LeGend i already told u the same ... why did u come to ask again ! ?

all u need to do is to change the oems and log into the client .

for my db u can use the Revolution's client . thats all .. and just change the oems to ur ip and Server Name . thats it !

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2011, 15:50   #5

elite*gold: 40
i definaly need to denie that part

i got now a server version 1078 (non pala version )

i started with client version 1012
and it start to work at version 1028

now lets explain the problem
the client itself will work with the database , but there are some missing parts in the client itself that are needed
they changed a lot of things over time and you need those changes to be able to work
even more fun , server.dat is used until version 1025 , then it is coded until a other version and on version 1070 is it not coded anymore (it even overide the custom oem)
on version 1078 is it coded again

it realy depends on what is in your database and how it is located in your database to be able to work , it has to do to with the message server

i sucesfully mixed some parts of the mannequeen version with the oldest version ( 1078 ) that i could find

some parts does work (like mobs and exp) and other parts just make your account freeze

so saying that all clients are compitable with all database versions is rubish (i can proof it if you like )

then to answer the red light question
if you see a red light then it means just 1 thing
mysql is not running

how is that possibel ?? , check if mysql is a service or started from a other location, the mysqladmin you are using starts up a certain mysql version and it can not start up if mysql is running already

or you just messed around with the settings of mysql and then it just crash all the time ??

hopely this helps

Greets From PowerChaos

Thanks
1 User

« [Help] Eudemons server | VIP update in a form of item instead of making query manually »